Tuna Kush F2 Co-Op Run (CLOSED)

I’m still confused whether or not the two strains (Black Tuna) are related. Have you smoked it before or you’re just growing it for the first time?

1 Like

:pray:t4: :call_me_hand:t4: Thank you

These are an F2 breeder pack from Hazeman via DCSeedExchange

5 Likes

First time growing it actually. Figured I’d throw it outdoors this summer,

Thanks for clearing that up. I wasn’t positive.

Totally minor issue.
The US distributor needs to be updated, “MomOnTheRun” needs to be changed to “Sebring”

Cheers
G

6 Likes

That would be a really cool preservation!

The few times I’ve come across some nice Tuna Flower it was REALLY Nice! :pray:

2 Likes

Done! Thank you for catching that.

3 Likes

It was! So nice, that I had to snag them when I saw them. Wondering if there’s a more fish dominant pheno to be found

2 Likes

Tuna Kush is named for how it to used to be shipped not because it tasted fishy but i guess there could be a fishy pheno , lol, sign me up.

6 Likes

Oh my…that is a very unique sounding terp profile on her :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I am not in a position to help you make more beans, but if I was I would definetly volunteer to help you in the production.

Please tag me when the wiki sign up is open, or you can place my name down under “trust level 2” if you want.

Either way Im greatful you decided to share these with the community, Ill be praying and sending good vibes your way.
:v: :smiley: :latin_cross: :heart:

4 Likes

Nice way to join the OG community @District_Flora :relaxed::relaxed:

Btw you’re using the old list on co-op runs - seed runs.

You can always ask @TeamOG for help if needed to make it a wiki !

5 Likes

Gonna add my T-H-A-N-K-S for the awesome offer, mighty OG of you, indeed. Whenever it gets in motion, I’ll certainly add to the List. You’ve got an eager crowd already, so I’ll bide my time until that far right corner becomes vacant. Again, thanks, stay safe, continue to take special care, and be well…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Remember getting that stuff in high school a lot. First canned weed I’ve ever seen. Was expensive and really dank/tasty. Couchlock high.

It’s still around in Canada but I haven’t seen it in tuna cans in forever.

5 Likes

Believe it or not I’m only TL2, lol. The curse of interacting too much with responses and messages and taking my time reading everything else. . As a tl2 you can’t make a wiki yourself, but someone will help shortly.
Fishy buds…who wouldn’t want to try that!?
Very nice of you to offer these up for a coop run! Hopefully someone is interested. I can’t forget the picture of tuna Kush on the reefer man website. Very very long top Cola. Begging to be grown in a sea of green setup!

5 Likes

I’m still working on my first cup of coffee…is that a real thing? Canned buds?

5 Likes

Yes my buddy was buying them all the time for a while… It was really top notch stuff but cost a premium. Wasn’t like canned sealed. Just came in a can.

6 Likes

Pretty sure that’s how it got the Tuna Kush name. It used to come in sealed tuna cans with those pull tabs and was 80-100 a quarter in the early to mid 2000s (well above primo price here at the time). Now crazy prices have gotten pretty common but back then those prices were unheard of.

6 Likes

Hey @District_Flora , so I am not sure how this works now. Do you just pick the breeder a this point?

2 Likes

The format on the signup section of the wiki is out of format. I’m in on this run, but will wait till the format is fixed to sign up as I am not sure how to do it on my own, and don’t want to mess anyone’s signup up.

1 Like

It’s all kind of irrelevant unless some one volunteeres to grow which could happen but is rare.

6 Likes