Tuna Kush F2 Co-Op Run (CLOSED)

Dude, no one should take your message personally. You’ve put in so much work and done an amazing job with this. If people can’t take the time to read through a few replies in this thread then :man_shrugging:

kudos again on the amazing run!

6 Likes

Due Diligence Required.

4 Likes

i dont mean to be disrespectful but reading

UPDATE We’re back in action! I will post periodic updates as they grow but I will not re-post the saved list until I at least pollinate the mothers. So, until then, stay tuned!

then seeing a jar of beans in your hand makes me think i missed the deadline hence a message to you about the list opening instead of cluttering up the thread

1 Like

Yeah, this should just be a forum-wide courtesy.
Don’t ask for beans that haven’t been offered, and definitely don’t do it in a PM!
This is even labeled as a co-op run, so it should go without saying that these are going out in co-op boxes.

4 Likes

All it takes is scrolling up to see @District_Flora 's post prior to his last to see that’s not the case…

3 Likes

And for anyone unclear (because there are a lot of new members) here is how co-ops work:

No list yet? Then signups aren’t open.

7 Likes

well for me i had to first figure out why there wasn’t a pencil on most threads. The wiki part i had to guess

3 Likes

and that’s the problem asking here and being embarrassed for asking or asking the OP

and being embarrassed here

Basically makes me think that just buying the seeds and not having to put up with this is a better option
just my 2c

1 Like

It’ll cost you a lot more than 2c

6 Likes

No need to be embarrassed my brother, you made a mistake, it was corrected, now we return to life as usual. Everybody makes mistakes and gets confused when they’re new. Nobody attacked or belittled you, and vibes were kept high!

Yep, that’s another option too; I’d hate to see you miss out on these runs, but everybody plays by the same rules, and they’re in place for a reason. To me it’s worth learning the process, to others, maybe it isn’t. Each to their own.

6 Likes

And now back to your regularly scheduled programming! Let the fish flow!

5 Likes

I hope I made it on that list lol

4 Likes

That’s how OG is. Even if you’re not on the list, the trickle down here is incredible. So many people are willing to share here, no one needs to worry. Sometimes you just gotta practice patience. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::+1:

8 Likes

Hey brother, a couple things. This is a common issue here on OG. Nobody wants to embarrass anybody but sometimes folks get frustrated with being PM’ed about things that can be figured out without having to answer multiple people asking the same question. Folks get excited about runs and seeds but many don’t take the time to look into things themselves. Another thing is it’s against OG rules to post stuff out of PM’s so keep that in mind. Also it’s against OG rules to PM someone asking for seeds. I am not saying you did that but it happens all the time. I have been PM’ed many times by folks I have never met asking me for seeds, it can be aggravating. It’s like being confronted by panhandlers when trying to get your morning coffee.

The fact is that you are new and only joined this month so it will take a while to learn all the ins and outs of the site. I tell you though, there is a simple solution. If you have any questions or are unsure about something, send ME a PM. That goes for anybody who is unsure about something on OG. If I can’t help chances are I can point you in the correct direction to get the answers you seek. :v:

14 Likes

Idk what you are having to “put up with” as my post wasn’t directed at you (I believe you’re T2), but more so those who wouldn’t even qualify for the list that were reaching out. Regardless, my point was not to “attack” those that messaged me but rather clarify that most of the questions I was receiving were already answered in the thread. I am one person doing this for YOUR benefit, least I can ask is that you read my posts so you know what’s going on. Sounds fair, right?

That said, if you still want to sign up when the list returns, be my guest. I’m not, nor was I ever mad about people reaching out and I’m not going to hold your recent comments against you either. Let’s all just do our due diligence and continue to enjoy the opportunities OG has to offer, like free Tuna Kush! :v:t5::v:t5:

12 Likes

Exactly. I’d even be willing to do an overflow list after the original listing is finished if I have enough left over, just need to make sure I have some left over for myself to enjoy. I want some Tuna Kush too! Lol

9 Likes

Let’s get it :wink:

5 Likes

I forget where I read it but it’s even in forum rules not to pm for beans. It must be publicly discussed. It makes sense because nobody wants to feel harassed for posting a grow

8 Likes