@Tuned in the Summer ๐ŸŒž

This will be some sort of journal of my outdoor grow this season. Iโ€™ll try to update regularly but weโ€™ll see how it goes. Iโ€™m not one of those retired folks yet. :grin:
This will be a change for me as Iโ€™ll be taking on some indica dominant strains.
The last two seasons Iโ€™ve had great luck with fast finishing sativas - Purple Maroc, Time warp and a few others.

Purple Maroc 2022

Time Warp 2022

40 Likes

This yearโ€™s outdoor line up:
Big thanks to @Budderton

And from @hoss8455

From @Andrane

And @darkillusion

The Romulan x Hot Rod cross I picked up from JOTI in 2020 as a freebie. Iโ€™ve wanted to grow it but never had a chance until now

36 Likes

Cool Man. Tagged for follow. :sunglasses: :metal: :peace_symbol:

4 Likes

My intentions with the reg seeds will be to get 1 or 2 nice females of each strain to grow out for personal smoke.
But I do have some Blue Kush pollen courtesy of @DougDawson so who knows. :slightly_smiling_face: I would like to make some seeds.
I will have questions about pollinating outdoor plants when the time comes.

10 Likes

Nice start @Tuned ! Iโ€™m subbed in. Thereโ€™ll be some stinky ones in those Appy crosses. Best of luck on your season.
:grin::v:

7 Likes

I am strapped in and tuned up ready for your outdoor grow. :grinning::grinning::grinning:, I have 4 of the fat bastrads coming up also outdoors. Will be starting a outdoors thread also soon just procrastinating

4 Likes

Thatโ€™s right, I remember now.
We were going to compare bastards lol. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Yea will get some pics up on here soon if ya donโ€™t mind. I will get my thread going soon

4 Likes

Yeah, please do. Would love to see em. :eyes:

2 Likes

Update:
I finally finished my nasty 4 days of working 12hr shifts so now I can play in the garden.
What an amazing run of weather we are having here in Southern Ontario :sun_with_face:

The seedlings are enjoying the weather

But there is always one that canโ€™t handle the stresses of life.

Itโ€™s one of my fems so I have to fix it.
Solution - bury her up to her neck.

Just like burying someone in the sand at the beach :parasol_on_ground:

15 Likes

The lil birdie :bird: phase of seedlings. My favorite. Looking like a good time is about to break off. :sunglasses: :metal: :peace_symbol:

1 Like

They are growing :blush:
Iโ€™ll post up some new pics soon.
I had to get them out of the solos because the roots were getting too hot with the heatwave weโ€™ve been having.
Much happier in the bigger pots.

1 Like

Everyone loves a new pair of shoes. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

2 Bastards with new shoes :grin:

Wolfpack lookin good :+1:

Romulans, Corey and another Wolfpack

Group shot

10 Likes

5 days growth after transplanting from solo cup to new pot :sun_with_face:

13 Likes

Looking great @Tuned, love the assortment of strains you have going. Canโ€™t wait to see how that Romulan turns outโ€ฆ

2 Likes

Looking good @Tuned, excited to see how those sour 13โ€™s turn out :fire::star_struck::+1:

3 Likes

Howโ€™s them fat bastards doing @tuned ?

2 Likes

Iโ€™m doing well, thanks for asking! @Mrgreenthumb jkjk๐Ÿคฃ

Iโ€™m gonna grab a seat and enjoy the view! :green_heart: @Tuned

3 Likes

download (15)

3 Likes