Twenty20 " made of honor"

Here’s my day 23 12/12 made of honor lady. She is the shorter of the 2. This strain and really all of twenty20 mendocino seeds strains are frost BOMBS. Straight berry lemonade odor right now. I’ll have better pictures tomorrow. The genetics are sour d, humboldt snow, and gsc i think.

Thanks for looking

38 Likes

Here’s the sativa pheno, excuse the ugly foliage on her. Frost is ridiculous on her too. ! Sorry for picture quality lights went out.20221103_184228|375x500

12 Likes

Here’s some " the spice" clones from twenty20 seeds. Also finished product from their mom. Incredible bag appeal and stench on this offering.

21 Likes

Their seeds have blown me away so far with glue sniffer, the spice, and now made of honor.

2 Likes

Very nice pics!

I grew Avenue of the Giants and Snow-G outdoors this season, very impressed with their stuff. They were very good growers and stinky. How do you find the effect of The Spice?

4 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:nice buds :mage:

Nice 50 50 buzz. Stinks to high hell. Here’s the made of honors.

7 Likes

Better pics

10 Likes

I just put a couple “Glue Sniffers” in some rooter pods, hopefully they’ll germinate. Their genetics look LIT. Looking good @nick131740

1 Like

Not much change just fattening up, smell really coming on now. Tall pheno very sour d smelling, short pheno black pepper berry smell.

9 Likes

Nfrella…glue sniffer is real nice. Great gas insence smell with beautiful flowers.

1 Like

Phenos side by side, smell changes everyday I love it! Today it smells like gasoline nose burning with a berry bottom.

8 Likes

2 phenos closer up. First 3 are the

sativa dom

4 Likes

I’m hopeful that I’ll see these ladies, mine still haven’t sprouted … I think I may have put them too deep in the rooter, I’ll habe to pop a couple more if they don’t sprout

Here’s natural light pics

5 Likes

Plants are at day 39

Just checked the tall plant, and she already has about 10% ambers…crazy fast. My brother cut his at day 50. Good luck nefrella, she’s very fast in flower too. All 20/20 strains are 8 weekers just about. I think I’m going to run their orange durban next cycle.

1 Like

good info –

Plant has so many trichomes it looks like mold.

6 Likes

Awesome thread, thanks for posting these. Just got the Snow-G was debating on putting it in my next run since I’ve never run their gear but you just simplified that choice. Nice buds!