Twenty20 " made of honor"

Here’s some cured " the spice"(biscotti x the whip) from twenty20 seeds. Got that old school look, smells funky almost like th seeds SAGE. The whip us their prized male ( island strawberry kush x humboldt snow)

5 Likes

As said I’ve been growing almost 25 years, mainly from seed bc I love the surprises. Their strains are in my top 5 from seed grows all time alongside chimera mental floss, paradise sensi star, and subcools conquistador hashplant. I just can’t get over the uniqueness of their gear. Anyway enough fanboy talk lol

On chimera what happened to his seeds? They were sooo dank!!! His adventure mixes were incredible…keepers all day.

1 Like

Cured glue sniffer (gg4 x the whip) didn’t really trim her bc of the frost on fans.

5 Likes

Just cut a sample of the tall plant. Must be good lol, look at the dog as I was trimming it.

6 Likes

Going to take the tall one down Monday, this pheno still bulking. Probably 2 weeks out

8 Likes

Here’s spice plant for comparison. They have the same daddy

5 Likes

Looking good! Buds look delicious

1 Like

Beautiful! Thanks for the info and pictures.

Been lusting after their MSG and Durban Sunrise autos, may pull the trigger on that shortly.

No problem thanks for looking, wish I had more than a phone to take pictures. Phone doesn’t do justice to the crystal coverage on them. Anyway just got a big tent and new light. I have to be very discreet living in a non legal Bible belt state lol. Im really itching to run some sativas now with all the headroom i got.

6 Likes

Plants are really bulking up with my new viaspectra(sp) 2000 full spectrum light. Indica pheno starting to fade nicely with red, black, and purple coloration. I’ll take better pics this evening.

3 Likes

First 2 sativa pheno rest indica pheno turning black and red. Buds have that silver sour d look.

6 Likes

Just cut sativa pheno, smells like grapefruit gasoline.

8 Likes

Shorter pheno fading now, awesome colors…red, black, purple, and blue.

6 Likes

Strawberry banana from DNA seeds.

5 Likes

Coming down tommrow, I’m kicking myself for not cloning. This is the winner of all the twenty20 seeds this year.

6 Likes

Here’s the sativa pheno dried.! Early sample ver promising, hella potent.20221201_081911|375x500

8 Likes

Dang I can’t get no love here. Last grow I do.

1 Like

nah dude, youre killing it. at the time of this comment there are two upvotes. this site has roughly ~100-200 active daily users, many of whom are at work right now. this isnt reddit.

gorgeous buds btw. twnenty20 has been on my radar lately. i bought a pack of girl crush after i ran it as a freebie. really tied the room together as they say

2 Likes

What @sardinebags said :grinning:
I’m flaking from work to browse OG right now! Anyway, excited to see these came out well. I’ve got a couple twenty20 hindsight freebies in flower, they’re about 4-5 weeks from done though.

Nice to see their seeds are legit. I have a couple on deck for next run. Humboldt Afghani and Snow-g