Slurm
These pack are 13 reg seeds and come with a Bad Dawg Freebie :gift::gift:
#GreatLakesGenetics #BadDawgGenetics #BadDawgFreebies

Seeds of Compassion Drop - posted

11 Likes

I looked at your web site
Your selling 11 seeds for 4400 bucks?
Like approximately
Like 480 bucks approximately for each seed?
Tell me im reading something very wrong

$100 from the links I see.

1 Like

This is the next best thing to Ecto Cooler.

1 Like

Ive heard of ecto cooler, never tried it baha, I wanna say im growing an atonic x cake fighter from big dog myself

1 Like

Where at? They’re all saying $100 for 10-15 seed packs.

i dont think great lakes sets the price… and youre probably referring to the genetic designer packs. i dont blame you, its been widely ridiculed - selling packs for 4K/9K for dramatic weed descriptions of ancient magic, tradition, and fucking quartz.

great lakes has great service and has really good breeders, just focus on that lol.

4 Likes

Here
Maybe not the same people?
Remind me to never test for them.
Cause this belongs in the overpriced seed thread
I thought Dr Green thumb was a ripper!
Yes just saw your post
They deserve being kicked in the face a few times

5 Likes

agreed about genetic designer’s prices … they are way overboard !
(but tbh GLG is not asking for those prices, the seedmakers are :wink: )

__

maybe not on everyone’s radar:
ALL the seeds GLG make themselves β†’ they give away as freebies.
some of their stuff is WAY better than some of the lines in the shop.
please don’t shoot the messenger :slight_smile:

12 Likes

I wholeheartedly agree with @santero statement. The bad dawg stuff is exceptional and free. The genetic designer stuff is unreal price wise. But DBJ is just the bank he doesn’t set the prices. GLG has an exceptional stable of breeders , I just skip right past anything over 150$ usually

9 Likes

They already are, you are not.

–

Slimer BX is ecto cooler slimer cut which is exceptional. I had Ecto Cooler a lot in 2022. Really good stuff.

2 Likes

You might want to reevaluate that coco

I dunno, if that were my web site I not have that insanity anywhere near my store.

Just like the place up north, that website has been around for decades, offering elephant strain for thousands of dollars per order. Not going to even say their name.
Those places are there due to folks ordering from them.
Scam WOW for sure, but idiots buy and keep them here.
GLG is a great bean house, IMHO.
It’s up to all of us to use or not, ignore or not.

3 Likes

if a $2000 Genetic Designer seed falls in the woods but no one is there to buy it, does it make a sound?

3 Likes

The seeds you are refering to are from Designer Genetics. There seeds start at $200 and up.
They are not for everybody. But they do have a very loyal following.
And I have made some pretty good freebies with some of thier $2000 packs.
But this is a post about Seeds of compassion. And I have grown ecto Kooler. And it is a great strain.
And they are only $100 for 13 seeds. Plus a New Bad dawg Freebie I am adding today. Peach Rings x Run Away Bride. Thanks Bad Dawg

5 Likes

I lost the Atonic mother. She made some great meds. They would relax my body and still give me a good high. I am looking threw my old seeds looking for a new mother.Hope you enjoy her.

4 Likes

Thank you my friend. I wish people would look at the other breeders I offer like you.
Great Genetics at a unreal low price. With freebies.

On Genetic Desingers I have sold thier gear sence 2016 under the Gage Green lable.
Back then they were $80 a pack. I am sorry if someone is afended by the fact that I offer thier gear.
But I have other customers that wait for the new drop.

And for the record I give away more Bad Dawg freebies then all the breeder gear I sell combined.
How can you hate on that?

8 Likes

I appreciate :point_up:. Thank you dbj!

4 Likes

I am not sure how dropping gear From Seeds Of Compassion Turned into a witch hunt.
But if the only thing you have to complain to me about is that 1 breeder has too high of prices.

Then I must be doing something right?

2 Likes