Tyson vs Paul

Anyone want to wager on the fight?

I’ll put up a few packs of my Chem 91 s1 for comparable beans for Tyson to win.

If interested offer something up for me to consider.

22 Likes

@GCBudz
Im just getting going so nothing to trade yet
but I would hope Tyson would close him up
If u ever need those tested tho I would pop them immediately lol

6 Likes

Paul’s going to beat that old man’s ass

4 Likes

It was a sight to see Tyson at his prime
Watched him finish so many before they even know they were in a fight lol

12 Likes

Mike Tyson is 57 years old right now. He has a line of edibles

Whenever Jake Paul fights an active (boxer) he loses. When he fights active MMA fighters, he punches below his weight class.

17 Likes

Put your beans where your mouth is… :wink:

13 Likes

He better, isnt that why he picks all older fighters past thier prime that he outweighs by about 50lbs easy?Why not go up against Tyson Fury?

5 Likes

Yeah it was, Tyson in his prime was a sight to see.

I had to stop paying for PPV after a few short fights that cost me $80 iirc.

We also had Oscar de la Hoya to give the fans a show around that time

7 Likes
11 Likes

If Tyson takes this serious it won’t go past the second round. I hope it’s not all hype to see how much money they can make. I want to see Tyson give it his all. Paul thinks he is good, let’s see.

6 Likes

I always pulled for Tommy guns
Such a sad story
But ya we all pitched in an watched at my bud dealer bf house
He was a animal

3 Likes

@GCBudz
Or if Tyson. So. Trained just to fight Jake I would love to see that

2 Likes

What a joke the whole thing is ! Joke on the public that is . Both walk away with millions .

I don’t believe I’d wanna see Bruce Jenner polevault anymore and I have no interest in watching a 60 year old Tyson try to fight

If Tyson cant drop him early , he will gas out and just cover . Do not see it being exciting nor going very far . Paul is such a punk i hope he goes nighty nite

18 Likes

Tyson can still fight though. Although I believe this is all for the $. Tyson better win though! :facepunch:t3:

4 Likes

And I’m sure Bruce Jenner could still bend a pole doesn’t mean either one are any good at it I believe Tyson lost his last two professional fights and they weren’t even close

4 Likes

Tommy had a Haymaker punch that most men would have to wind it up all the way in California to let it fly into florida ,Tommy would toss that shit from the hip and have another loaded and ready to go.Watch his fights and the knockout punch would hit so hard you could see a vapor trail of the other guys head outlined in sweat and blood.Shame what happened to him.

3 Likes

Tyson is going to win this if its not rigged.
I’d love to see Jake to get knocked out within seconds, but they’ll proly try to make as much money as possible with this rubbish.

5 Likes

Jake Paul is the biggest cock to breath our air. I hope Tyson looses his temper and bites that big nose off Jakes face.
I bet once the fights over there is a new Prime drink released. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

10 Likes

Tyson gonna murder him. I don’t care how old he is, soon as Tyson unloads it’s over. Jakes in for a seriously bad awaking, Tysons training videos are gonna scare that child.

8 Likes

Vs

Though the only loss was to the only actual boxer with a wikipedia page

2 Likes