UFS#18 can anyone spare a few?

Sorry for my ignorance, but what is TNFUFS18?

3 Likes

The Nature Farm’s Uncle Fester Skunk 18

4 Likes

I’ve got some left, like 4 I believe

1 Like

did you find anything rks?

Not yet, nothing like the rks I remember but some really foul smells. I’m gonna do another run this summer. Also gonna give the banana peel a try

2 Likes

Welcome to the community @Franknberry take a minute to introduce yourself over at Introduce Yourself @OG

3 Likes

Have some on the way, will 100% do a seed increase in 2022. I’ll hook you a bunch when I do. My word

2 Likes

Still got the 4 beans if you want them.

1 Like

Sure who did you source them from if I might ask bud?

They’re from TNF

1 Like

Cool let me dm you. Thank you :pray:t2:

Sure thing

1 Like

Welcome @Franknberry !
have a nice time on OG
So Lets chill

Appreciate it broski, down to chill anytime

1 Like

Just seeing this thread late but I’ve got 200 grams of UFS18 f2 seeds I’ve made sitting in the fridge if you guys needed some UFS18 f2s you should have hit me up.

7 Likes

We’re these originally from The Nature Farms @50State ?

2 Likes

No they were from master Thai, that’s where nature farm got them from also was master Thai.

2 Likes

That’s what I thought, thanks :v:

1 Like

Dang bro I thought you sent them all out in your last run a year or two ago!! :joy::fire::fire::fire::+1:t2::pray:t2: I would love a few more @anon20530495 was nice enough to get me 5 . But I would like a few more to play with. Thanks a million check your Dm :pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2:

2 Likes

Don’t give up on me @anon20530495 I haven’t forgotten you bro! Getting some coin flips and washers together I WILL make it worth your wait. :pray:t2::+1:t2::fire::heart::ok_hand:t2: