Uh oh! Solo got dough, gotta go to the Cee Oh

Got some biz to handle in Colorado driving up right away. I’m looking for advice/help on HEAVY Indica and appetite helping seeds and flowers, maybe clones, while I am there. Doesn’t matter where. Mom’s best friend is having a hard time right now with depression and appetite and needs some real medical grade. Thank you guys. PM me if you’d like as well.

4 Likes

A couple years ago I happened into Durango Organics in Durango CO and was very pleased with an ounce of Kryptonite for $220. I will grab more next time I’m out that way.

https://durangoorganics.com/durango-menu?dtche=%2Fembedded-menu%2Fdurango-organics-suttle-st%2Fmenu%2F5e4b1b66257b4b0003f948d2

2 Likes

Thank you. Doesn’t matter where it is, I’m coming up from AZ. Will end up a couple nights in Denver though. Gotta book the hotel still. Any suggestions are appreciated. I’m just worried about her and she LOVES smoking, but is not satisfied with what she is getting here.

Sorry, can’t help you with lodging, I was in a camper. I just know that Kryptonite was some remarkable stuff.

1 Like

good luck on your trip and quest Solowolf

1 Like