UK chuckers unite 🇬🇧

Maybe the viability dropped off with the drying of the pollen.

I have pollinated 3 plants with the last of the jar. My mate also pollinated 3 girls before returning the pot to me. So Papi may have gone far and made lots of babies.

Kinda heart warming.

I suppose we shall all find out in time. Hopefully your parcel arrives today.

Peace

Bonged

3 Likes

Grow some out and hit one with some cs :+1:

1 Like

Bumb. How are you guys getting on ? Anyone been able to breed up anything special ?

1 Like

Most of these guys have left OG , they’re still about somewhere but they’ve left this forum mate …
I have a few different strains/crosses if you’re up for some trading - im looking for a good sleep and/or pain helping cultivar/s.
Shoot me a pm and we can sort something out .?!
Happy growing mate,
Gaz

2 Likes

Wondering if there are any other UK members still about and interested in this?

Would love to set up some grows for f2s in the UK, I’ve got some bodhi and gos strains I could run.

3 Likes

Hey ,
@SonsOfAvery mate,
1st of all ~ WELCOME TO OVERGROW.! There’s a few of us still here b, what is it you are looking for .?
I’m sure @Blue ,@GreenBhoy ,@redjimp , @Pakore @ifish @MBSeeds, @NIGHTMARE @Limeflavouredheadbut ,my buddy @Albannach, and a few other U.K. members are all interested in trading etc.
If you or any of the others have any pollen or seeds for trading or maybe doing some group buys etc.
I didn’t realise that there’s as many of us as there is, plus there are a few more that i don’t know of , as yet .!?! Or just can’t recall .?!

Anyway it would help if you could let us know if you are looking for anything in particular or wanted to trade or run some of Bodhi’s gear .?
I have a bunch of different strains/crosses for trade …

You should hang around and throw up a few pics of what you have growing atm or what you plan to grow etc.
You’ll find that there’s a LOT of seeds being sent here there and everywhere. Lol.

What you got planned , anything super rare ? Or discontinued ? That’s the ones we usually f2 - rare or/and discontinued strains ( of anything.).

Happy growing mate,
Gaz

7 Likes

Ah great to know that there are still a few here! I was worried I came to the party too late haha.

The only pollen that still have is from Bodhis Soulmate (however it is almost 3 years old now) I’ve attempted to use it on some plants I have going at the moment, so in 3 weeks time I’ll know if it’s still viable or a now a dud.

The bodhi stuff I have at the moment is mainly f2s,
Dank Sinatra (from @nube ),
SSDD (f2s & f3s),
Soulmate f2s.
I also have a 10 pack of Mango hashplant to run at some point.

I’ve got a few crosses of the soulmate that I made with the male pollen, and some females I was running at the time.
The crosses I made with the soylmate dads are,
Chem Toffees (Holy Smoke seeds)
Strawberry Diesel (Holy Smoke seeds)
Purple Orange CBD (Dinafem)
Blueberry Headband and BC Diesel, but I forget which breeder those strains were from.

I have an old journal over at RIU My growing escapades with Bodhi, Greenpoint + some others | Rollitup
which has my soulmate grown on it, and some info/pics from my testers that I ran for Bodhi.

I still have 4 packs of GPS beans to run too, but I’ve heard pretty bad things about gos and their beans since I bought them lol.

3 Likes

A quick shot of my current run at around 5 weeks flower.

Back row, left to right.
Dank Sinatra f2 (Bodhi f2’d by NuBe),
Mango Hashplant (Bodhi),
Strawberry Cough (Dutch Passion)

Front row left to right
Purple Orange CBD (Dinafem)
Stankonia (Soulmate x Chem Toffees)
Stankonia (Soulmate x Chem Toffees).
The Stankonias are the name I’ve given my cross, I mean , what’s the point in making a cross if you dont name it?! Haha

7 Likes

hello mate welcome to OG nice lookin plants ive got a couple of things y mite be interested in i’ll wing ya a dm
growth in growing :seedling: :herb: :evergreen_tree:
:man_farmer:lime

1 Like

count me in if this is still going

Any uk members got any good clones like the ‘Livers or the ‘Blues or ‘Psycosis or the ‘Manny’ cut of Stardog ?

Anything else that is a ‘keeper’ in their ‘garden’ indoors , i would pay for postage etc.

Happy growing peeps.

:facepunch:
Gaz

3 Likes

I’ll try find a livers/Sheffield blues I knew a guy who grew it out a bunch of times, proper unique smoke/high

2 Likes

Wow that would be great find

I always wanted to grow the exodus cheese cut : )

Maybe @Esrgood4u might know someone with stardog : )

2 Likes

If you want feminised I recommend discreetseeds.co.uk re creation. I grew them out last year and the smoke knocks you on your ass.
Buy one get one free at the moment also.
8 fems for £15 :wink:
Stardawg Feminised Cannabis Seeds by Discreet Seeds - Buy Stardawg Feminised Cannabis Seeds | Discreet Seeds the UK's Best Cannabis Seeds Seedbank
A friend of mine gave me a bunch of stardawg seeds a little while back. I’m unsure if a plant hermied on him and the seeds are feminised or if he missed a male plant in his grow area and got pollinated by accident. If your willing to take a chance at them I can send out a good 50 seeds. :v:

2 Likes

YASSSS!!!

Cheering all y’all on from this lost colony of :canada: !

:metal:

4 Likes

I rang my boy, not spoke in years, he goes “yes bro I can get you all different mad cuts of Cali and stardawg”.

No blues nah, I’ve been struggling to find it.

He goes “mate no-one grown that in years”

:frowning:

I know bro that’s the problem!!! :joy:

5 Likes

I aint got the many dog but ive got one exactly like this. Not seen many people with this one. Afew people have said to me it looks like the greendots kate upton stardog clone. That many can just put you to sleep. This one isnt like that, the high is brighter and more functional on this. This has a sweeter edge to the taste aswell, you sort of get a almost very slight purple taste. The buds come out paler than the many dog and it does look good.
I think this is one of greendots pictures, the one I have access to is exactly the same as this. Stardog

8 Likes

If you’re gonna find it, it’ll probably be STILL be growing in some old skool growers’ garden - and Sheffield is the place for the ‘Blues and the Livers cuts- Psychosis too .?! :facepunch:.

If you ,@SonsOfAvery , ( or anyone else .) can find some LEGIT clones of Cheese and the other strains above :point_up_2:& can share , please contact me and im sure we can sort a trade or similar.

Cheers :beers:.

Gaz. :+1:

5 Likes

@Gaz29 I’ll put out some feelers, see if anything comes up.
I’m pretty new to West Yorkshire though, so most my contacts are NE, and @Esrgood4u will likely be better clued in round that way.

I would love to get a proper collective set up with some UK growers though.
I know there’s loads of community efforts with on OG with clones and seed preservation etc,
But would be cool to see a solid group in UK doing similar.

I am currently in a .75m x .75m tent though , so can’t keep much around or produce much.
But hopefully when we move again next year I’ll have a room dedicated to it.

:v:

5 Likes

In Newcastle I can lay my hands on clones easily. Literally NOTHING is what it’s supposed to be hence why I tend to just grow from seed instead of buying cuts.
I think I’m the only “honest” geordie EVER! :rofl:
Newcastles population is about 75% ethnic now. Not that that’s an issue BUT if you’ve ever bought anything from a Polish or Romanian bloke it’s NEVER gonna be what they state it is. :fu:

6 Likes