Uk skunk legends breeding project

Hi im new here , hope everyone is well, i have been visiting this site and various other forums for many years now, but always kept my self anonymous as I have been very paranoid about sharing pics etc etc. But I think it is time to show you guys my work so u can follow my journey.

So for the past 8 years (on and off) I have been working on/ breeding with the old UK skunk #1 clones, livers, psychosis and exodus cheese. Initially i crossed all 3 clones to a male from sensi seeds skunk #1 and i have been back crossing them to there self, inbreeding and crossing them to each other. So up to now I have created these lines,
Livers ibl
Psychosis bx3
Uk Legend skunk (livers x psychosis)
Uk purple skunk ibl
Psycho chedder (psychosis x cheese)
Cheese bx1

I currently have the latest batch in testing now and will be flipping to 12/12 within the next 7 days, here are some pics to bring you up to date with where am and I will post pics here atleast once a week and maybe the odd video we’ll see how it goes .

56 Likes

Right so in this pics are my latest batch of uk legends skunk (livers x psychosis) and psychosis bx3

28 Likes

Welcome to OG. Nice work. :smiley: :+1:

6 Likes

Cheers mate looks like I can only add 1 pic at a time at the moment guna take a while lol

8 Likes

17 Likes

Uk purple skunk the genetics to this are livers x sensi seeds skunk #1 i found a purple pheno and isolated it and made it into its own strain by backcrossing

17 Likes

!

14 Likes

14 Likes

14 Likes

Welcome plants are looking good . So with spending that many years with those strains have you achieved in finding anything close to the road kill skunk pheno?

I’ve ran some livers and psychosis that was made by a European grower more on the fruity side no road kill to be found!

9 Likes

Some more shots of uk legend skunk and psychosis bx3

24 Likes

Group shot of uk purple skunk and a cross im not the most proudest of mimosa x livers ibl Hahaha only joking the terps on mimosa are unreal I have to do it for my own pleasure :purple_heart:

13 Likes

Uk purple skunk

13 Likes

Welcome to the OG. Some very nice pics you have. Out of the several bx’s ; which are your fav’s as far as flavor?

4 Likes

Hi mate no there is no roadkill in these lines there more fruity , sweaty feet , cheesey , chemical blueberry, musky, baby sick etc etc but don’t let that put u off this shit stinks that bad my nabour can smell it in there house after smoking one joint

7 Likes

Hi mate thanks my favourite out of the bx n ibl has to be livers , but out of my crosses its uk legend skunk witch is livers x psychosis

5 Likes

Some more uk purple skunk

1 Like

You need to let the pic finish uploading @Ukskunklegends :smiley:

2 Likes

11 Likes

Exodus cheese clone

18 Likes