Uknow808 (Hawai'i, Outdoor Grow, Medical.)"

Aloha I’m new to the forum and figured I had to start a thread of my own so I can gain trust… So here goes nothing! Here is a video of my 2017 outdoor medical grow

18 Likes

Welcome enjoy ilive in keneohe on the nortj
H side of oahu when i was a kid will get back some day

Peace out and stay safe

4 Likes

Thanks for welcoming me to the site. Yeah, Kaneohe is a really nice place.

1 Like

Yeah i went to kindergarten there

Nice yeah I grew up in oahu and moved to kauai

1 Like

Hi welcome to OG you won’t regret it I was just thinking how much nicer i would be to be in Hawaii instead of staring out my window here in central ny looking at a foot of snow oh well its always nice in my grow tent

3 Likes

Thanks for welcoming me to the site I’m sure NY has its perks tho

2 Likes

cannabis wise nope it could be worse we are decrimned but na it sucks crazy taxes no rights I guess the good thing would be be the scarcity of pests I mean they arē out there but much rarer than other places just not as many growers no clones really people don’t show there grows to anybody so you just don’t here about any of them much I have been very lucky myself can’t wait to see what you create

3 Likes

Mahalo yea I got a few older pics I wanna post and I will post my current grow once I get stuff situated.

2 Likes

Here is a picture of a cross I made from some of my bro’s genetics (IG @don_irie)… check it out!

13 Likes

Here some stuff I made last year

DIY solar power panel

DIY cloner

DIY cloner

DIY wifi relay for water pumps

14 Likes

Test run of cloner!

8 Likes

Diy Cloner worked fine last year

A picture of my meds last year

13 Likes

Another diy solar box for my bro’s house @GOTUM808 ! Unfinished picture but we finished it and put it up for supplemental lighting

My current diy solar wall

7 Likes

very cool both of them but I thought you meant solar wall like one of them passive air HVAC deals but your setup is nice someday I will have my own solar wall self reliance right more important now than ever

1 Like

Yea I use this system to provide supplemental lighting and I use it to run like 8 fans in my house lol

4 Likes

Current thing going on:

Green Point Seeds;

Snake oil

Cookie Crunch

Texas Chem

Dream Catcher

9 Likes

Time for these little guys to eat

Plant tone 5-3-3

Superthrive 0.5-0-0

Love these products really works

7 Likes

Cant wait to pick some beans out saving my cheese cross

Cheese X Aunties pie ( 13 Gorillas X Cherry pie) X So Cal Master Kirkwood X Mango

5 Likes

Pretty frosty kind of looks like sand

9 Likes