Ultimate sativa.. "Project Pipe Dream"

“Joking I say Mextiza has 2 main problems, your weed bottles get empty so quick and makes you go back to work.”
This made me laugh when i looked up Mextiza. Both of those look deadly. Don’t be surprised if you hear about me sprouting one of those soon.

Very promising Mr. MiG!

do you guys like cannabiogen more then ace???

I haven’t bought either one. Yet.

1 Like

DUDE CANNABIOGEN CARIBE SOUNDS SICK. i neeed to buy this cross

Thanks again MiG, I really look forward to trying more of ace and cannabiogen’s strains, The only one I have grown was the Cannabiogen Peyote Purple(bubba kush pheno) and it is a beautiful flower. But I want to try a lot of their landrace crosses also like destroyer actually just about all of them interest me. If you want I can send you like 20 seeds or so of that Hapa Haze I mentioned to you before. It is an Hawaiian heirloom X with haze: Waipi’o hapa X Haze .
I only grew a few outdoors a couple years ago so I only know what I know from the couple plants I grew. They definitely had a haze like smell of pepper if I remember right and they took a long time to flower compared to your average hybrid. 1 of them seemed to want to keep flowering. I let them flower till the end of october maybe early november. It had a energetic high but not too strong I might have found a stronger pheno if I had grown out more than a couple plants. Well if you’re interested in them just let me know. Gracias

2 Likes

nvm im picking up a pack of panama!! fuck yeah

1 Like

You got to love the purple haired punk rock girls!

2 Likes

mmmmmm. fuck this is the hardest thing i do in my life. try n choose beans to buyXD

Sweet misery.
Dream about it for months, and agonize over it for days.

1 Like

Maybe perhaps creating a sativa dominant breeding stock! Would than be good to mix with a variety of other’s such as the “haze” !

Now, that BD2 looks lovely. But, like some others here, I would not pay $600 for seeds of this. Make the cross myself, select and discern traits- bingo! Repeat, change when called for and so on. Regarding sending seeds to a personality on an internet forum, do so at your own risk. I have had some luck here, but after wading through a lot of phonies and imposters. Better to do it with people you know are honest. Just my opinion.

2 Likes

BD2 was a cross from Ace’s Malawi and Aficionado’s Black Lime Special Reserve it was made by a breeder friend of mine, and the phenotype was locally selected. Sure the cost for entry was high, but the money was made back many times over. BLSR was reasonable, I think it was only 200 for the seeds.

Money wasnt a factor when finding breeding stock, it only made sense to find the highest quality stock and pull some winners from those lines. We are of the opinion that those that complain about Afi’s prices, really havent run the cultivars they carry.

Anyways, this philosophy has paid off with the breeder I’m working with. Malawi has proven to be excellent breeding stock as well as the Black Lime Special Reserve phenotype.

Start with good stock, you get results like these. Pictures from the breeder, thats a trash can for comparison. And the smoke is excellent.

3 Likes

Agreed, finding the right people to complete the task is a hard process. Lets just say I had to network, and 1 out of 100 could deliver the results.

1 Like

I have heard Caribe isent the most potent but one of the best tastes (peach/Strawberry/Haze)… Destroyer, Panamá or Leshaze are stronger…

I growed Panamá CannaBioGen : Very productiva, Ending OCTOBER/November, high potency, taste pinnaple/earth… Yellow genotipe…

Potency is wonderful, but i don’t mind taking more hits when it tastes good.

1 Like

Better tastes in CBG sativas: Caribe, Jamaican Blue Montains, Purple Mexican, Mextiza…
Best potency: Destroyer, Leshaze, Panama, Meao Thai…
My yellow Panamá looked like this other by my friend Califa:

3 Likes

Beautiful Cola! That Caribe keeps calling me though.

I guess my post has kind of lost it’s direction, But I guess something being posted is better than nothing as it keeps the thread alive. I would like to see more landrace information if anyone would like to share.
I would like to hear more info in strains that might be of use to my project “Pipe Dream” I’m looking for rare landrace strains mainly but landrace crosses are of interest also if they are special, Such as the cannabiogen and ace offerings.
The good thing about these strains is the fact they have been worked and are easier to work with than the wild landrace strains. If anyone has something they think is something special and are willing to share,please let me know. As I have stated before if someone has something truly special and they are low on supply I have no problem making F2’s or S1’s to increase the seed count for you in return. I am also willing to trade some seeds for some landrace seeds or landrace crosses possibly.
My seed collection is small and only have one pack of each strain. If interested let me know what you have and I’ll PM you a list of what I have to offer. Most of what I have are stardawg crosses.

Thank’s. And thanks to the guys that have offered to help in one way or another. I hope to get project “pipe dream” going.

1 Like