Ultimate sativa.. "Project Pipe Dream"

Lo siento, amig@… Nobody wants a younger family dead before yourself…

Your grandma is Cuban or Spanish?

She came from Huila ,Colombia.

1 Like

Neiva city? Or a little town? High Montains…

I’m not sure to be honest, I would have to ask my father or uncle, She passed away about 15 years ago, though she lived to be 97!

1 Like

! Pues animate, carajo, que tu no eres gringo! !Cumbia! (Your father or uncle maybe can explain ya the joke…your greatmama(RIP) for sure she would explained ya…):
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=if5vMPDxxEE
Viva Colombia

Loco Senior!, I did not understand anything he said other than I heard him say burrito, Haha… Funny video though.

Oh I signed up over at cannabis online and I noticed your Sig over there so I said hello over there also.

I was just saying if it gets popular such as Girl Scout it will get out and anybody looking will have it. If you keep it to yourself and never sell any bud or seed then you can have it all to yourself.

Thank you for the condolences.

Hi Mig, I thought I had answered you, but don’t see the answer here. I have been told that the Guatemalan is the one used in Tikal. Am not certain though. Again, if you would like some of them, I’ll send em to you.

2 Likes

In what Malawi ACE genotipe ya fuond the narcotic efecto, friend @GrowerGoneWild? The “Malawi’s killer” genotipe of Psilocybo Malawi Bangui it sent narcotic at all (in the other side of psicoactivity, in fact)…but a lot of people has said me before they have found narcotic plants like ya between the Malawi, n not only in the ACE one…Btw, I said ya before: all good “marihuanos” I know here sais the Afropips Malawi is better than the ACE ones (n Afropips PowerMalawi had fame of to have the better taste between Malawis n its hibryds…)
N how bout ACE Malawis flavor&taste ya have found?

Psilocybo Malawi Bangui buds just before being cropped ("Malawis killer " geno):

N dried buds:

A sweet sative hit n a little of Sun warm to all the “alaskeños”!

8 Likes

What Reunión/Zamal did ya ordered? From Trópical Seeds co or Underground Seeds Collective, maybe?

From what Seed Bank are the Panamá n the Zamaldelica, amigo? Have ya smoked It?

@pookie123, dont forget info all us how any of these 7 Psilocybo Malawi Bangui grows ( n how are smoked It, je, je…), in order I will be able to info Psilocybo as well (I promised It to Psilo when he gifteed to my anything…).

Best wishes to full your pipe!

Right now I dont find my Psilocybo Malawi Bangui so much “nervous, electric” (I dont know if ya talked bout that with your “panic attack”). It is funny, euphoric, n " good to activity", maybe a little “trippy or psicodelical” If ya smokes very much…but It isent in the “electric, taquicardical” side" . (Maybe If ya smokes too much, I dont know).
Btw, Im a very hard smoker, so other people that uses to smoke less than I, they maybe will find it psicoactivity harder, like my friends n parents who smokes weed…

1 Like

Sounds cool @MiG. I am going to sprout some Cuvee and then some Malawi from Seeds of Africa after that. I am afraid, very afraid. Ha! Ha!

1 Like

I think Seeds of África are from UK, @ryasco . I dont knows anything bout Brittish cannabis scene…so SOA can perfectly be a serious seeds Bank .
Best wishes. Maybe ya have gold (hope)…

1 Like

Yeah we got the killer phenotype. Starts out slow then just keeps building, Really primo stuff, Its I know its killer because I get al chinese eyed smoking on killer crosses.

1 Like

if u don’t mind I’ll take some there better than what i got out here