Ultrapuff's Grow tents

Hello everyone, my name is Ultrapuff. Ive been on growers Network for a couple of years now, and just recently got invited to over grow.

Ive been growing for a quite a few years now, but just in the recently passed 3 years I have switched from dirt and hps to coco and leds. I switched to Green Planet nutrients from general hydroponics because they have showed me the best results.

I had a couple of different phenos growing. But atm only have my best pheno going. I call it Chunky monkey, but it a special monkey slapz pheno i hunted from my buddies preybird seeds he sent me. Hope to meet you guys and good conversations.

14 Likes

Nice to finally see you here @Ultrapuff ! Welcome!
I want to see a picture of your "Chunky Monkey " , when able to upload. I’ve grown Prey’s Monkey Slapz. Spectacular plant! Great smoke, Chunky buds, that plant was huge. It was over 4 feet wide and 6 feet tall!

2 Likes

Welcome new comer to the Greatest Show On Earth :earth_africa:! Strap in, buckle up, and enjoy the ride! :facepunch::+1::sunglasses::partying_face::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Welcome my friend, heard great things about some of his work but have not had the pleasure. Looking forward to seeing your grow :facepunch:t2:

4 Likes

Hey @Ultrapuff! …Welcome to Overgrow!

…I think of OG as Stoner University…
you can learn more here in a year than you can on your own in a lifetime…
:vulcan_salute: :smile:

Cheers
G

2 Likes

@mods could you help me upload some fotos?

2 Likes

Welcome to OG @Ultrapuff!

1 Like

You should be able to load ‘one’ photo right now, by tomorrow (maybe the day after) that restriction will be lifted.

Cheers
G

1 Like