Uncle Fester’s Skunk#18?

I was wondering if anybody had some of the Uncle Fester’s Skunk#18 seeds from Sebring that they’d be willing to let go of? I really don’t have much to trade as I’m rebuilding my vault after losing everything but I’ll gladly pay for them. I missed out on that original drop (I’m assuming they were originally from Nature Farm) and am newer here and just recently became aware of Sebring’s bad ass preservation work. I’m looking for a very specific profile of skunk and this strain would be a phenomenal place to look. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I’m interested in any and all skunks anyone is willing to let go of for a reasonable price. Thanks for stopping by y’all​:v::seedling::green_heart:

23 Likes

I’ve got you, just give me some time to put it all together, look to see how many I can “put in the wind”. I don’t play that $-thing!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: NOTE: PM me tomorrow with your particulars, probably outbound before the weekend.

36 Likes

You fuckin rock man. I do have a few things coming from Swami Organic Seed and if you’re interested I can send you some of those in return for your kindness. I’ve got a pack each of Deep Chunk/Black Kandahar Afghani x NL#1, 91 Chemdog x D NL#5 and 88 G13 Hashplant x R2 NL#2 plus whatever he sends as a freebie. I really, really appreciate you​:pray::pray::pray:

17 Likes

Nah, I’m good. When you get a chance, help someone else down the line. I’ve got so much stuff incoming, it’s going to take a month or two just to get it all sorted. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

33 Likes

I most certainly will. I sincerely appreciate your kindness and generosity. I’ll Pm you tomorrow :seedling::green_heart:

12 Likes

@misterbee my man! Your compassion and generosity are exemplary my friend. Personifies the spirit of OG. @MWgrower, that’s what this is all about. Sharing knowledge, seeds and life. We grow weed, not egos. Stick with @misterbee. He’s a talented and righteous brother. A winner indeed.

Blessings…

:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

19 Likes

@misterbee your kindness is on a whole other level. So not only did this fine gentlemen offer to share his Skunk #18 seeds with me, he threw in the Ancestral Skunk that I’d been eyeballing as well as some bad ass stickers. I sincerely appreciate your kindness and generosity. If you ever need anything and I can help you out just let me know​:v::seedling::green_heart:

32 Likes

Whoop! There it is! Gotta love our OG.

7 Likes

does anybody know who originally made the uncle fester’s skunk seeds distributed by sebring?
just curious who I should thank for this one, and what the story behind it is.

8 Likes

I only remember 50state making them for a server fundraiser, Master Thais Uncle Fester’s Skunk #18 f2, still have some of them, don’t know if they are the same … :sunglasses:

9 Likes

I’m not sure neither mine came I believe in the fall box ?

2 Likes

The seeds from the fundraiser and @Sebring are the same Master Thai UFS #18 f2s. There are some grows with them around here

I was just thinking about the extra UFS18 f2s just yesterday myself and when I have time I need to send a bunch of the UFS#18 f2s and the Good Medicine f2s to @Shadey if he’s still doing Canadian distribution.

15 Likes

Awesome, I have a pack via sebring. thanks 50state, I am looking forward to growing these out.

6 Likes

Thanks for sharing, it is a great strain, good to see you around … beer3|nullxnull

5 Likes

Did anyone grow the Saginaw Valley Skunk?

4 Likes

I still have some ‘91 Skunk from one of the preservation runs. One Love

3 Likes

Started with bog bogglegum and moved on to Oregon Huckleberry edit something went totally wrong I’m in the wrong thread
SORRY
Paps

4 Likes

Thank you @50State and @Sebring for bringing these to the masses. I’m just grateful to have some starting point in my search for my ultimate skunk. There’s definitely more skunks I’d like to look through in time. The Nature Farm has a Carrion Flower that sounds right up my alley

5 Likes

Did your Bog seed taste like grape bubble gum ? Ive beem searching for this strain because thats what I heard.

I had a strain once that was gifted to me called Chiara Skunk
I didnt know anything about it so I searched online. It was crossed and sold by a company called 7 leaf genetics. I contacted them inquiring about the genetics and a man only known as Boris told me he made it by crossing
Chiara Kush x Uncle Fester Skunk #1
He said:
Master Thai created Uncle Fester Skunk #1
And
Bella Seeds created Chiara Kush

5 Likes