Toker's Crypt : Valley Ghash, Chocolate Diesel

Transplant day,. 2 plants going from 2 to 7g.

Plenty of coco

Filled to the brim

A nice sprinkling of Mykos

And she’s strapped into her new home

11 Likes

Haha TOO funny…I can feel her joy.

This one is cool to me…I had it in my old room’s bathroom.

5 Likes

Well done Mano!!! I’m diggin your style.

4 Likes

Thanks! @Kobracom420

2 Likes

I’m liking the strapping! May she grow wide and bushy and full of nodes

3 Likes

I like strapping my ladies and taking pics of them when they can’t do anything about it. What can I say, at least I’m honest.

4 Likes

Not a lot going on in the Crypt. Everything will be in here for about another week when I flip the switch on the ladies and the babies will be going back to the veg room.

8 Likes

What is your pH? Babies look like they dont like Something :expressionless:

3 Likes

I think that’s from the cold if your looking at the curl. I just switched my light schedule to 3pm-9am to compensate for the cold night drops (below 0 F outside) and added a space heater to pump the temp up.

7 Likes

This time of year with the cold weather is why I always keep a hps light near my grow area. I’m running solstrips at minute and also a th16 with a thermo tube but if the temps dipped below 60f for more than 48 hours I’d swap them out with the hps.

6 Likes

Yea @Esrgood4u it’s a struggle for me too when the outside temps start dipping into the single digits to keep lights out temps above 60 I flipped my light schedule over a 3-4 day period so lights are on during the coldest outside temps. The little space heater is on low outside the closet that these are in. It keeps the ambient room temp low to mid 60’s lights out and mid to upper 70’s lights on.

High today low 20’s with about 6" of snow so far and a overnight low of 4. Outside temps for tomorrow are 15 high with a -10 low. it’s the wind that kills me in this leaky old partially insulated house.

5 Likes

We all are fighting one battle or another. My temperature is dialed in but I constantly fight with high humidity. I know an AC would fix my problem but I made a promise to myself I’d not exceed 1kw an hour power. A dehumidifier is a total waist of time over here. Ahhhhh the pleasures if growing🤣

3 Likes

And there is that also, the opposite direction. I will be lucky to get my humidity into the 30’s until night time temps get back to the 20’s.

4 Likes

3 weeks into bloom. Need to half it somehow.

4 Likes

@Esrgood4u What’s the humidity outside the tent?

4 Likes

Near enough the same. 63%. Im drawing air from outside and extracting into the room the tent is in. I’ll figure something out :+1:

2 Likes

Hey @Fisch wanted to shout out a special thank you for looking out and noticing things were amiss in the old Crypt. Really appreciate it brother.

Temps are back up to acceptable levels now and they are looking pretty good. The little runts should start growing faster now too.

9 Likes

Thanks man :blush: I Just really want to help you and the plants. I would suggest to put them on some piece of polystyren to isolate them from cold floor :blush:

4 Likes

Oh yea dude I know. When I put that pic up I was thinking to myself " I wonder if anybody will say anything?", because I knew they didn’t look very good. Even though it was pretty much taken care of, I thought it was cool you took the time to say something.

7 Likes

Everything is doing well so nothing really to report.

Trim day…yay I find trimming almost as fun as shoveling snow

13 Likes