Under the radar photo dump and catch all

It’s been awhile since I’ve attempted to keep a regular thread to update and dump photos so I apologize ahead of time if I’m rusty or slow getting back into it.

A lot has changed so a quick coles totes catch-up
I have 4 tents total 3 currently in use

4x8 with 24 eb gen 2 strips 2 hlg480 drivers
4x4 with 12 eb gen 2 strips 1 hlg480
3x3 with two qb led panels hlg 240

Going to start this back in may 2020 when I ran a pack of dank Zappa f1 that were donated to me to make f2’s
I used 7 females and 3 male clones .
The seeds from the females have been cleaned and shucked and given away soon

30 Likes

39 Likes

Looking beautiful @Torontoke. Super frosty! :star_struck:

5 Likes

43 Likes

Nice work @Torontoke!

3 Likes

42 Likes

All those pics are the first run from seed of dz and went 65-70days
Phenos range from peppery soap to typical burnt rubber incense like a lot of the other hash plants I have ran over the years.
My favourites were toothpaste smelling and super hash tasting Nice producers that seemed to love being topped and turned out to be one of the frostier hp crosses imo

17 Likes

Nice to see you posting again, man! How was the effects on the DZ? You think it’s possible those DZ F2 will make their way to the OG community somehow, somewhere, sometime? :wink:

Those Dank Zappa (86UW Black Hashplant x 88g13hp) were donated by none other than @The_Lazy_Hippie

Thanks again man. :pray:

:rainbow:

31 Likes

You know it man that was the point after all

Those pics reminded me I should post the godhead pics next.
Don’t get to used to me posting again you never know how long this is gonna last but those seeds were given to me to f2 and it’s only right I post pics of the parent stock so I am following through for once.

18 Likes

Beautiful flowers count me in when your ready to unload seeds

Peace and stay safe

3 Likes

Beautiful! Nice and chuncky!

2 Likes

Sorry nube missed your other question about the dank Zappa

The effects were great when the bud was fresh. Very potent and hard hitting. Most of the phenos had more of a body relaxing warm blanket type of feel that I’ve found common soil n the hashy leaning hp crosses. After a few months in the jar it became almost exclusively a night time smoke since after about an hour of numbness I’d pass out.

I haven’t gone through the 4000 pics on my phone for the godhead pics just yet and I’m still debating if I should since unfortunately I didn’t get many f2 to share. I have enough to search later for a future preservation but it’s not high on the to do list currently.

4 Likes

Here’s my current run
The taller plants and 2 in front of them are nubes gg5 x macf2 or as I’ve called them gmac
Day 47

Uploading: 0CE4672C-64C6-4050-9C86-D07EF7542E8E.jpeg… Uploading: 646DF977-4360-4B22-9015-D989BD3E8C62.jpeg… Uploading: 962824A2-7C6E-46FB-BDEC-F34C5DCAD976.jpeg…

21 Likes

Skunk x c99 or s99
Day 47

![image|666x500]

16 Likes

Those GG5 x MACF2 sure turned out interesting. Gorilla MAC or GMAC is a good name for it. The MACF2 leaners are pretty obvious. :wink: Looks like maybe a few of the pics didn’t upload? They sometimes take a long time to finish and you gotta let them complete before hitting Post.

Sure glad I got to hit that @doniawon GG5 clone with both his MACF2 (2 males) and his original release 3chems dust. Can’t wait to hunt through some of the MAChems.

Oh, also, those fems of Skunk OG (Topdawg Seeds) x c99 (2016 re-release I think? reversed with STS) are from @iamyou_youareme :green_heart:

I have a lot of those old pics of your past runs saved from when you’ve sent them to me. If you can’t find them, I might have some of them. Like your Limehead from the Godhead run! That was a terp bomb if I recall correctly.

7 Likes

I’ll be following along with you. Some beautiful looking plants my friend!

2 Likes

Mi casa sous casa bud
Anything you wanna post please feel free.
100% you are much more organized then me

4 Likes

Day 57

Gg5 mac

15 Likes

Skunk x c99

21 Likes

Here’s some last pics of these skunk x c99 before chop
Day 66 of flower

Smells are fairly consistent all have a sour grapefruit zesty sweetness to them one oddball smells like Irish spring soap will be interesting to see how it changes in jars.

20 Likes