Underground Originals Blues reproduction (co-op)

Thank you so much everyone! Pretty stoked for this myself, I was also thinking about the lost skunk /blues idea when this is over @funkyfunk great minds! Be really awesome to see them express side by side .
Beans will hit the water by tomorrow morning the latest. Can’t wait to get this started, absolutely love the enthusiasm, has me pumped!

26 Likes

Good Luck Brother

4 Likes

So that is the “Livers” I’ve heard about. Never knew Livers was Blues.

Parking my :bike: over here to watch the journey. Best of luck on the re-pro!

3 Likes

Always great to hear of a co-op reproduction run . Will be keeping in view and @TopShelfTrees1 thanks !!!

1 Like

Hey @TopShelfTrees1 congrats on your first co-op bro!

I need to go read the co op rules real quick ill be back

3 Likes

I know you have noticed, how often Sk1, was used in crosses back in the old days. And all of the different Phenos that have been kept over the decades, that came from Sk1. Like Exodus Cheese, for one.
Sk1, brings a lot to any breeding program. I dont think theres any doubt a large percentage of todays so called modern weed, has Sk1 in it. Or NL5.

Im all about preserving as much as the older genetics as possible.

If youre ever interested. I cant grow right now, and I have a pack of Original Willie Nelson seeds, I won in an auction about 4 months ago. Id let you grow them out, and repopulat them, if you have the time, and space. These can get HUGE, and outgrow your space, and is really best to start them on 12/12-11/13. Buddy has a pheno, that stretches for 80 days after flowering is induced, if vegged on a normal veg regime. I vegged one almost 45 days one time, in 5 gallons Promix BX and it took 2x 1000w HID, to light it. I bent it over, and grew it like a hedge, and it was almost 8 feet long, and 5 feet wide when done. These things also are HUGE producers. Outside, one could get probably 8-10lbs off of one of them, if you have until late November, to flower them out, and have a huge amount of soil, and water/food. Nepali Highland x Vietnam Black. I also have the original Packaging.
My buddies pheno goes 105 days. It quotes as at least 12 weeks I believe. I gave the seeds to a buddy, who has a refrigerator, just for keeping seeds ect in. But, in any case, its what Id consider a short flowering plant, considering its a pure Sativa. Long by most standards, but short for sativa, considering a Chellakutti strain I have seeds of, can go 24 weeks!!!

These seeds have been kept well, but I know theyre OLDER, and may not germinate. So, its a crap shoot. But if youd like to try them out sometime, let me know. Or, if you know someone that may do it, and you trust. either way. All I ask, is some seeds in return. And the amount is up to whomever. And if they dont come up? Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

45 Likes

First co-op!!! Never heard of these but the description sounds great. Watching this thread now. Good luck my dude!

9 Likes

Do your thing @TopShelfTrees1 !

:sunglasses:

:heart:

10 Likes

Very cool @jimihendrix1942 that strain has intrigued me for a long time tbh, I’ve never even seen an original pack!! I’d give it a shot for sure when I’ve got a slot, those definitely need to be preserved, much respect for offering them up. Need to get working on my landrace type game again as well, I’ve heard that one is absolutely stellar medicinally! Awesome

21 Likes

Good luck on your repro @TopShelfTrees1 sounds like a nice one! Always cool to see some old stuff preserved.

Really awesome @buckaroobonsai! You’re a magician with all these coop donations, legend!

8 Likes

Oh I’m locked in!! Never had any Blues before

4 Likes

Sorry I’m late to the party, TopShelf! I’m wishing you the best for this run, thanks a bunch for taking the time, and giving up the space, for us to enjoy what seems like some real stellar genetics.

5 Likes

I’m stoked for this grow! I’ve got a pack of Lost Skunk f2s (Exodus Cheese x UGORG Blues) that I’m itching to get at. This will be like a glimpse of my future!

And speaking of the future, your future holds this:

:sparkles::sparkles::bear: I bless this grow with the headiest of Heady Bear vibes! :bear::sparkles::sparkles:

24 Likes

Im down like a clown to watch these grow!

5 Likes

9 Likes

:popcorn: _______________________ :rocket:

I’m ready for blast off. This is going to be a good one @TopShelfTrees1 All the best

7 Likes

This is gonna be a fun thread for sure pulling up my seat as we speak. Good luck to you this makes me wanna pop some skunk seeds soon.

4 Likes

Wow congratulations dude!

6 Likes

Thanks bro, I’m hoping it’s Gonna be a fun one!

5 Likes

Pulling for you bro :sunglasses:, in the background watching this project develop and grow out with success! :clap::tophat::+1::wink::facepunch::partying_face::star_struck::blush::upside_down_face::four_leaf_clover::crossed_fingers::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

5 Likes