Underground seeds collective

Hi.

I’ll share with you some of my work, i love indica’s landrace like afghan, pakistan, ouzbekistan, turkish … and i have worked with elite clones to make hybrids like Cheestral (Uk cheese * Packistan Chitral Kush)

I work first for myself, and not on hype, fem or others $$$ strains …

We will open our website soon and news strains will be available like afghan CBD, Turkish auto, purpurea, hash plat, nepal … And olds strains will be back in stock like double jam, colombian gold 72 , senegal, ghana …

happy to be among you and hoping to exchange

Now some pics :wink:

Triple Pakistan:

Cheestral

Black Afghani:

Ouzbekistan

Ciao

70 Likes

Looking good…

If you are wanting to sell your seeds though, give @LemonadeJoe a shout and he’ll get you all set up as a sponsor, otherwise of it’s just a trade collective, it is fabulous

13 Likes

WOW!!! thanks for the look at your work

all the best and stay safe

Dequilo

6 Likes

Wow, some really unique and cool looking plants. Amazing colors! Cheestral looks deadly :+1::+1:

4 Likes

Hey Cristalin good to see you over here ,I think you’ll like this site and the people are gonna love your offerings !
Beautiful pictures love the colours your plants display!

4 Likes

Sweet looking flowers. A lot of care went into those plants.
Thanks for the eye-candy :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

hé all

thx a lot, USC is not “pro” it’s a friends collective, we work on what we like, i work on indica and my mate JGL has work on sativa (he doesn’t work currently)
i’m “opening” the collective side with news strains and collaborations

about pics: light mix / 3.5l / Metrop / Leds Cobs CREE CXB3590 450W

Thx for yours comments :slight_smile:

18 Likes

Very nice looking wares, really like the black Afghani how long before availability?

5 Likes

black afghani will be available in 2 months

14 Likes

Beautiful plants, love the fades

6 Likes

Hi @Cristalin! Good to see you on OG. I’m a big fan of what you guys are up to. I grew several of the black Afghani earlier this year and loved it! I also have some Ouzbek and triple Pakistan I’m looking forward to trying.

I’m not sure if you have any plans to try and setup with a US distributor, but it would make me very happy. :blush:

I will be sure to keep any eye out for your restock. I would like to try out the Senegal and Ghana strains for sure.

17 Likes

@Cristalin hello mate and welcome they are some lovely looking girls you got there:heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Amazing buds and the colors are wowser. Would love some Black Afghani and Ouzbekistan. Please keep us updated. Gonna need a bigger growroom!

4 Likes

How does the black afgani and ouzbeki smell? I’ve been looking at your gear for years

2 Likes

Welcome aboard big fan of your work

3 Likes

Hi all !
I am working with Cristalin and I’m glad to join your community.
Please let me introduce an other strain we are working on :

Afghan CBD

We planned to put online our own shop for the beggining of 2020 with the restock.
Keep you in touch :wink:

31 Likes

Welcome to OG…your work looks awesome!! I’m a heavy Indica Grower and looking for a solid Indica leaning CBD … right off your Black Afgani, and Afgan CBD look like something I’ll be waiting to see hit the market. Again, welcome.

6 Likes

can i get on the mailing list please

5 Likes

Let me integrate a form on our website to let you reg your email

7 Likes

i really love the colors on the afgan and ouzbek!

4 Likes