Unpopular opinion thread

I don’t think this the way being a “baller” works, but I’m sure it can can certainly be reverse engineered and get you there in a way, lol

Getting closer…

I used to make it with cans of frozen apple juice concentrate.

Something like 14 cans, a kilo of white sugar, and ec1118 yeast. It’s been awhile since I did it.

Totally dry. Bone dry.

North American tastes would run to adding a dash of sugar soda after the fact but not me.

1 Like

Canned strawberries. Try em. Backsweeten a little with some erythritol is my advice, but not a lot, you don’t want lemonade, you want to soften the dryness just a little bit. Bottle with some additional sugar (pure dextrose is best for this drink) to get to 2 volumes of CO2 and let the bottles get to pressure for a few weeks then set em cool for 4 months. The gods will be pissing on your tastebuds.

3 Likes

Reposted for posterity and for the simple fact that maybe you just mean you don’t like mint chocolate chip ice cream. Or girl scout cookies.

No. Combining mint with cookies or chocolate is blasphemous. It’s like putting chewing tobacco in a custard pie.

People have died choking in the awful taste of thin mint girl scout cookies you know… :lying_face:

1 Like

Apples make great pipe tobacco

Traditional Mochi balls are great with maple syrup, but that dish you can actually choke on, and every year about 10 people do actually die choking on mochi balls. Just a fun fact. Well, depends on how you look at fun. Mochi balls taste great though!

Can’t agree, have eaten buckets of these things :wink:

9 Likes

You must be getting way higher than I am cause there’s no way I could ever have the munchies bad enough to want to eat those! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Well they have been a selling power house for 73 years, I can’t be the only one, lol.

1 Like

Oh I don’t doubt there’s loads of people with bad taste. I often even think my wife has bad taste but then she reminds me she fell for me.

2 Likes

Mint: no
Menthol: yes

Just think of all the people who love rhubarb.

1 Like

My mind understands the difference between the two, but my taste says no to both.

1 Like

Totally agree but those people still have the ability to change and like Andes mints, lol.

5 Likes

That reminded me of a really bad schnapps hangover. :nauseated_face:

1 Like

Never…NEVER again!

1 Like

Cinnamon is a flavor way too underrepresented in cannabis strains.

If anyone knows of a strain with clear cinnamon notes, hit me up with a strain name, cause I would definitely try that!

3 Likes

I agree that mint doesn’t belong in chocolate, nor cookies and such. Sweet mint tea on the other hand is awesome and one of my favorite summer drinks, having a bath with mint is awesome too, weed with mint is great and putting mint oil on the sides of your head when you have a headache works wonders. There’s a place for mint :laughing:

1 Like

You can put it on your butthole too, minty fresh farts!

1 Like