Unpopular opinion thread

What size rubber bands do you use? I tried using the small ones but they dont fit around my cat.

9 Likes

Chick-fil-A is overrated.

7 Likes

never been there.

3 Likes

Definitely :open_mouth:

2 Likes

yep, about 30cm/1ft away from the face
and the guy drops as if he was kicked, lol.

(… just as planned :rofl:)

didn’t even touch him … his chi must have done it :nerd_face:

1 Like

Onion is a vile weed.

4 Likes

Heres my chick Fila recipe. Make a fried chicken sandwich at home, but brine it in pickle juice for an hour first. That’s what I was told by the Cinnabon girls anyway

And do it on a Sunday cuz fuck chick fil a

2 Likes

Onions don’t taste good. They chemically inflame your tastebuds allowing other foods to taste better. It’s true, you can look it up.

4 Likes

Oh yeah… nice

1 Like

Good luck with that. I’ll take your word for it.

2 Likes

We have cloned their carrot pineapple slaw and make it on a reasonably regular basis.

1 Like

since I started off strong yesterday. here’s a locational u popular opinion. Sheetz is better than Wawa…

1 Like

wow, super triggered over here! I dig hard on the Wawa, but love me some Sheetz as well. Royal Farms has been fantastic also.

2 Likes

What is Wawa? Canadian? Like the Canadian tire for fast food?

1 Like

It’s a convenience store/deli style place in the Philadelphia area. We don’t have them where I live but my brother in law is from there so I have a passing familiarity.

2 Likes

Home Depot buckets are far superior to Lowe’s buckets!

3 Likes

Velma is hotter than Daphne.

3 Likes

Dracula sucks!

6 Likes

microwaving your pipes in a bag of alcohol is an acceptable way of cleaning them

tutorial:

• take pipe
  • place in bag
  • spray 10-20ml isopropyl in bag
  • seal bag
  • microwave 30s (or until bag starts to inflate)
  • shake
  • profit?

i assure you 20ml of alcohol wont explode and burn your house down.

2 Likes

:rofl: you are betting that everyone knows what 20ml is and how to measure it. :rofl:

3 Likes