Unpopular opinion thread

this post needs a warning sign not to put metal bowls in the microwave.

or maybe not.

1 Like

breeders that think they own the genetics and control what you do with it after you paid for the seeds are scummy. Iā€™ll never buy from any breeder that wonā€™t let (think they can stop) the community increase or further the work, shouldnā€™t have stopped working it then if youā€™re worried about it.

5 Likes

As far as Iā€™m concerned once you plant a seed or clone and feed it. You own that shit.

5 Likes

sometimes all we learn from failure is that everything is out of our control
doesnt make a good corny motivational poster though

3 Likes

I agree.

Please, as a responsible owner, never spay or neuter your clone.

4 Likes

when it comes to deth, the cure is worse than the disease. weā€™re really tripping over our own dicks with modern medicine/life extension.

expiration is a feature of life, not a bug. weā€™re somewhere in between icarus and fountain of youth.

obvy nobody wants to see a person, or even a pet, die. but i think if you zoom out and look at society youā€™ll see the old eating the young for another few years of good skin.

4 Likes

That reminded me of Murphyā€™s Laws of Combat.

4 Likes

iā€™ve got the original somewhere, from way back when we took them to the copying machine and sent them around. much better than this, and just a little different. this has to be around version 5 at least.

1 Like

Totally agree.
I agree that the breeder put his time and knowledge in, but if he doesnā€™t want anyone to screw with his genetics, he better keep it under wraps. If I buy a seed, that sumbitch is mine. What I do with it is my own business. And I will grow it, breed with it, etc. As I see fit.
Bottom line. If you donā€™t want folks making more, either sell female seeds or donā€™t sell any.

4 Likes

Ainā€™t nothing new:

Regarding seeds. If I buy something itā€™s mine and I will set it on fire or feed it to a goat if I feel like it.

6 Likes

ive always wondered that about piracy, how is it illegal to buy something make a copy of it and give it to someone for free

1 Like

You are getting into patent law. Complicated shit. In theory anybody can sue someone for anything. Does not mean they will win. Slippery slope. Piss off the wrong people and they have money to throw at it. Fuck shit up with the quickness.

4 Likes

Iā€™m the lyrical Lone Ranger
Danger
Got lawyers on retainer

(I just made that up and Iā€™m proud of myself)

6 Likes

3 Likes

Your reach is too short
I specialize in tort.
Bounce you in and out of court.

4 Likes

I will call Saul Goodman.

3 Likes

Hereā€™s an unpopular opinion thatā€™ll make some of you mad, after listening to Bodhis interviews and smoking a couple of his strains, he seems very overrated. He himself said he doesnā€™t smoke more than once a day, small amounts and he struggles to test all his phenos and needs help. Also has no interest in stabilizing lines or working them. I donā€™t see where the hype comes from, maybe itā€™s the hippy stuff he says, Iā€™ve spent my life around those types of people and theyā€™re often full of it.

2 Likes

bob odenkirk hall of fame actor really cool dude too

5 Likes

He is one of kind. :100:

2 Likes

You are the Lawā€¦

If 20% of accidents are Caused by Drinking and Driving; that then means that 80% of accidents are caused by Sober peopleā€¦

What is the problem here ?

3 Likes