Unpopular opinion thread

ps nothing to do with Old and Musty…

but the last 2 oz of the Honduras Panama is being made into a 151 Rum tincture. 2 oz <=> 2 cups

Looking forward to seeing this one, after a Months cure, with all pieces finely mixed, she’s going into a jar like this Alaskan Purple below

8 Likes

I bet that will have a serious kick in the ass to it.

3 Likes

Its subjective “garbage”

2 Likes

The word garbage is rubbish over here. See what I did there?? :rofl:

2 Likes

The thing with Bodhi I keep seeing are all his best work gets bought up and hoarded. Perfect example is I scooped a pack of Neroli91s within hours of the drop, and they were gone a few hours later. Then I saw them go on auction for almost 400. Ive grown packs of his that aren’t life changing for sure. But I’ve also seen some of the best plants Ive ever grown come from his work. And I used to have all the silly “elite” cuts, so I have a point of comparison.

He even says it, he’s more like a DJ remixing popular things and making them more available than a breeder. Ive also known dudes who took a strain from him and line worked it, and made their own seed companies. Its not seeds for people who want instant gratification. It’s for people who wanna spend some time and hunt to really find unique and different stuff. Not a right or wrong, but a totally different goal as a seed maker.

2 Likes

I “refuse” to acknowledge these differences in idiom.

1 Like

Ahh rubbish.

I “bin” what you just said and stand by my original statement.

2 Likes

:joy: Nice. “Recycling” your content I see.

2 Likes

Its good. First 20 minutes are kick ass.

2 Likes

Fuck sake. You win. I can’t for the life of me think of how to reply. :trophy:

3 Likes

I was going quit before the last one :joy:. Felt like I was stretching. But I’m at the cottage and just had an in depth conversation about what goes into what because we have to physically take it to the dump so it’s on my mind.

1 Like

Ahhh so you had an advantage?? I’ll take the :trophy:back then.

1 Like

No such thing as a fair fight.

1 Like

See that statement there makes me understand why most mericans carry guns. :rofl:

1 Like

Its sorta fair if your both equally assholes.

2 Likes

Shut up you :rofl:
You trying to be a white Dong King?? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

may be short but it sure is skinny Its like half a twizzler on a cold day.

3 Likes

@ColeLennon : gauging assholes since ‘02

2 Likes

More like since 1969

2 Likes