Unpopular opinion thread

Unpopular opinion: ribbed for her pleasure is bullshit. I turn it inside out because it’s all about me.

4 Likes

I’ve often wondered about those ribbed ones. Tell me did he like it too.

4 Likes

You win this round.

3 Likes

Its all in the snap.

1 Like

I recently sold a 98 s-10 to a 78 year old man. He said he’d never driven an automatic. I rode with him to test drive it and holy shit, he wasn’t referencing cheech and chong. Spun the tires in reverse and had an oh shit look on his face and was like “you just gotta give it gas, right?” We pull out onto the road and he lead foots it again with the steering almost full right lock and off into the grass we go. He snatches it back to the left and saws at the wheel for a couple hundred yards from one side of the lane to the other.

We get back to the house and he tells me about how he was tired of spending money on his old truck which needed a transmission. Said he’d just had the front end done after hitting a pole in a parking lot. Poor ol fellar had the reaction time of an oil tanker. Guy that brought him round said he lived alone. He also told me about the pole damage and how the old guy drove the truck ~15 miles with the bumper and hood pushed back into the radiator which was pushed against the fan and ran the truck hot. He was like, I shouldn’t have brought his ass over here but he was going to find somebody.

Always brings a smile to my face when I see it around, usually going about 40mph with at least 2 or 3 cars behind. But yea, he’s got no business being behind the wheel.

7 Likes

That’s hilarious…

2 Likes

I think @Foreigner is a pretty cool guy.

3 Likes

You need to preface it with “unpopular opinion:”

3 Likes

He needs a cooling of period sometimes :rofl:
The bloke for me is a legend. I can give him unlimited shit and trust me i can hit a bad nerve sometimes and he just takes in his stride.
It makes being a c#nt hard work. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

All right for a Canadian

3 Likes

Wow this thread sure took a horny turn :joy:

3 Likes

And a lefty.

Ever watch one of those people write? It’s like they curl their whole wrist around the pen. Looks painful. I can’t watch it.

2 Likes

@Foreigner curls his whole head around like his wrist when he writes. The word is he was an extra in X-men.

2 Likes

take it easy 50 canadian cents, take it easy

1 Like

Canadians: the worst.

When I was a kid I would smear all the ink all over the page and the bottom of my hand. I have since developed a writing style that leaves my hand just slightly raised off the paper. It’s totally illegible. But you’re right about the weird curl. Adaptation:mutant:freak.

3 Likes

Interesting. I never thought about that. Right handed people write left to write with the hand leading, so we would never experience that. Thanks for making me feel bad about my insensitive (but well intended) joke :slight_smile:

1 Like

We left handed folks have a thick skin from being bullied all the time for being left handed 🥲

6 Likes

Same here but not lefthanded. I was born with the devil’s hair.

2 Likes

Ketchup is for 6 yr olds

3 Likes

Nope. 6months to 96 years.