Unpopular opinion thread

Thats awesome

You get that it wasnā€™t an actual suggestion-- but a statement on how we treat the elderly -vs- the ā€˜perksā€™ most inmates get??

2 Likes

yep. itā€™s shameful. something we can do something about but thereā€™s not enough money in it. a shame actually because most of us get old.

1 Like

3 Likes

5 Likes

Weā€™re just prisoners in a cave, chasing shadows on the wall.

6 Likes

ā€˜Weā€™ re just prisoners here, of our own deviceā€™

3 Likes

Yep-- the allegory of the caveā€¦funny, I just found my paper on that from 15 years ago while cleaning last week. :thinking: :+1: :blush:

4 Likes

that is the biggest lie being sold to us right now and most of us buy it. that show was responsible for most of my stupid ideas. i never would have thought of half the stupid shit that damn near killed me on my own.

1 Like

ā€œDonā€™t try this at homeā€ is an Antiphrasis.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve had my share of that.:joy:.:rofl:

Good thing i dont drinkā€¦lolā€¦

6 Likes

The movie is titled 1984 ā€¦ Your welcome!

4 Likes

pistachio muffin>all other muffin

3 Likes

Iā€™ve ordered from Humboldt CSI 3 times, spending hundreds of dollars each time. Iā€™ve only received a couple(as in 2) of lame freebies (3 seeds/packs)each time. Am I the only one?

I really love how billionaires sit and explain where the economy is going, all while pretending that they didnā€™t have anything to do with it

7 Likes

Like to people who take a private jet to climate change conferences, or whatever the hell they call thoseā€¦gatherings. Iā€™m literally dumbstruck that anyone could ever take people who do that seriously.

3 Likes

Such the dilemma right der!

My Momā€™s recipe for Pistachio muffins has pistachio pudding in the mixā€¦ :yum:
Her lemon cupcakes are more like Lemon melt in your mouth cup cakesā€¦ :heart_eyes:

I had a guy at a work Christmas party eat every one of the lemon muffins onceā€¦ :rofl:
I figured he gave them a :+1: by his actions

The only way to know for sure to make both recipes.

Or I could just make some Cinnamon Monkey bread! :yum: :heart_eyes:

Going to have to try :arrow_up: one thoughā€¦

P.S. Mom was a professional cake decorator back in the days before everyone masked their cakes with that amateur fondant :poop: that tastes like crapā€¦

2 Likes

:joy:.:rofl:.:joy:

Kids today

4 Likes

ā€¦lmao so true-ish lol

4 Likes

i inherited a whole set of encyclopedia brittanica from the late '60s/early '70s (didnā€™t look at the date) and am wondering what to do with them. canā€™t use them for much and they take up a lot of space. any ideas on who would put them to use and not throw them away?

1 Like