Unpopular opinion thread

Check out the Electron double slit expirement for more wierdness!

3 Likes

The latest with that one is that the observation travels back in time.

3 Likes

More like harmonic wave forms. Time is an classical edifice created to fill plausibility.

2 Likes

Except if I tell you to meet me at 3pm tomorrow. :wink:

2 Likes

Without the where, there is no when.

2 Likes

Yep that’s what hawking said each point in space was also accompanied by a point in time.

In space, Linear time is moot.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Unpopular opinion: I like wider/longer internodal spacing in my plants. Better air circulation, able to see everything more clearly, and with flowering early, generally great yields without height issues

3 Likes

This equation only applies to massive particles with no momentum. Photon energy is generally written as E=hf.

The full eq btw is E=mc^2 + pc, where m is the rest mass. This eq can also apply to massless photons that have momentum by way of E=pc.

2 Likes

My unpopular opinion is; seedlings can’t have too much light. One member here starts his under a 1000 MH

13 Likes

Tug o’ war should be called war o’ tug.

2 Likes

The only thing worse than getting old is the alternative…
When something is ‘first’, something else must be ‘last’

1 Like

Congrats!!! Way to go Kiddo!!! :+1: :relaxed:

Wisconsin cheese is way better than California cheese. Not even close !!!

3 Likes

I never really thought about California cheese. :thinking:

3 Likes

Curing weed is highly overrated.

Slow dry, don’t over dry, jar it up and throw it in the freezer for long term storage.

No need to treat it like an aged ham or salami.

6 Likes

Back in the 1960’s us poor folk had commodity food. It was welfare from the government. Anyways, we got the cheese in a block, like Velveeta comes now. But it was American cheese from Wisconsin. And it was dam good.
Anyone else remember eating commodity food? Canned peanut butter. Powdered scrambled eggs. Powdered milk. Mashed up chicken in a can??? Yummy stuff right there.

6 Likes

I like weed The best after a a cure just long enough to get rid of the black ash/weird burn, 3-4-5 weeks, in my experience. I jar probably a little early, and I’m a believer in a rolled up brown paper bag. But I burp alot. You need that last bit of moisture in the tiny stems to come out slow, or you run the risk of losing those precious high end terps.

I kind of think of it like opposite up potting, it’s done in purposeful stages to build, where as drying is in purposeful stages to retain.

You hit that point, you know. In the fridge/freezer it goes

2 Likes

We called it government cheese and it seemed like all the adults would pick up a log of it, once a year, when I was a kid in the 70’s.

5 Likes