Updates of what im growing

Hey all, I have a bit of personal smoke- growing perpetual and will show up to date pics of my plants flowering etc… though I’ve got a few (20 odds) seedlings of various strains, I enjoy mixing it up…
Anyway I’ll just be updating what’s happening in my grow areas…
I will just keep this simple and update regularly as to what’s happening…
Here’s a pic of a Kimbo Kush (@LED_Seedz), its a runty fker - just short of a month old and another one is in flower tent ( early daze yet…) but that’s got a few mutations ,as its unsexed yet i will try grab a quick pic of the mutant one and the only other healthy one- is still veg’n …

runt 1st pic :arrow_lower_left:

This is the mutant I flipped it 9days ago ( roughly) :arrow_down:

And below pic is of my healthy Kimbo Kush :arrow_lower_left:
And a quick pic of what’s in flower tent…:arrow_lower_left: Big tall sat-dom plant in only a two litres pot -its frosty as…lol↘️

Some more :arrow_lower_right:
And finally a revegging blueberry ghost og…:arrow_down:

I have a few others cuts, seedlings & a mother plant and a few auto’s too…
Thanks for dropping by…
Happy growing ,
Gaz

52 Likes

Looking good gaz bro. Be keeping an eye on this thread.

5 Likes

Right on @Gaz29!!! Bringing my cooler, umbrella and chair to the front row. You’ve got some hard time to put in in trim jail pretty soon.

Cheers brother!

2 Likes

wow that sativa looks like one big cola :smiley: whats your setup like, it looks like a grow tent with an HPS-yellow glow?

2 Likes

Yeah it is one nrly 3 ft cola from only a two litre pot… lol
And you’re correct it’s a 3 by 3 tent and my lec 315W light bulb farted out on me, so I’ve got another (£60 for a bulb - fkn banditry ,hehe…), but I still have the 400w hps in tent along with a 55w cob and can add another same as ; cob …

Here’s a couple pics of a couple of plants I just took last week…

I am gonna put my other light in soon…

Happy growing
Gaz

26 Likes

Group shot of two Nigerian Hazes x X18 ( i only up-potted the big leafed plant, kept the other one in small container) - with a stardawg cross and a 88g13/HP x X18, plus- bottom pic is the whitey and my healthy Kimbo Kush- just had a look and they’re both male… Bin.!
Oh and I just saw the 1st pistils on my older mutant Kimbo Kush :arrow_lower_right:

p

Btw I’m using a mobile phone so can’t see what’s gonna download til i post… hopefully I’ll not have to edit lol… cheers
Gaz

Edit : here is the big sat-dom bagseed it’s equal with the lights…:arrow_lower_left:

Small one on left is a runty Sour Livers (in the same size pot as the sat dom.) and the wee one im revegging on the right ( if you can see it lol …)
Thanks for dropping by…

18 Likes

That bagseed is nuts! I’ve got a few myself I’m eager to get to… one day

2 Likes

One i took last week and the other (1st pic, I think) is out of a Sour Livers pack but I had to flip it…

What week would you (anyone) say the sour livers is at in this pic.:arrow_lower_left: It was taken about 10 days ago… it’s 12/12 ( it didn’t auto on me)…

Anyway I’ll have to go for a smoke, just in the door with my kid and fkn knackered ( getting old lol…)…
Happy growing guys ,
Gaz

18 Likes

A group shot of the X18 0utcrosses … ( I thought I was on that thread :tired_face:Lol.)
Anyway I have kept the two male 88G13/HP and one male stardawg crosses, i will hit some lower budsites of the females, and have some hopefully good seeds after…
Happy growing

Gaz

13 Likes

Be careful with those boys. Rumor has it they express some undesirable character traits. (Tough guys eh?) filling in nicely yeah?

3 Likes

Edit :.

Anyway I hope this finds you well and happy brother… you enjoy these…
we’ll talk soon ok :ok_hand:
Take care and have a good day.!
Gaz

5 Likes

Stardawg cross :arrow_heading_up:

1888’ cross :arrow_up:

Bigger Haze #f1

My Nigerian Haze #2 :point_up:( didn’t up-pot it as had no room for another big fukr …)

And my mutant Kimbo Kush, never stretched a bit lol… at least I might be making hash with this plant…
Happy growing guys,
Gaz ️

15 Likes

I wouldn’t mind running a nice kush. I need more room. Can’t wait to be underground and expanding. Looks like you’re in for some nice smoking. You’ll be in for some nice lighting when these d***heads pick your parcel up. 2 days I’ve practically wasted waiting for them to not arrive this week (for 2 separate packages) hopefully you have a mild weekend weather wise lol

2 Likes

Two @LED_Seedz’s Kimbo Kush top pic is the same age as the below pic…:arrow_lower_right: lol…

Just some pics of what im up to…
Gaz

11 Likes

Just some of the plants that are here, i have everything from two kaia Kush "mom plants’ ( (germed it on January 2016’) - and a re-vegging blueberry ghost og -( about 1 n half years old),seedlings of regs ,auto’s and a fem headband from @Scissor-Hanz , i germed it a wee while back n it nearly died on me a few times but I’ll grab a pic of my headband later… also have 3 x street outlaw seedlings and a couple of auto’s too… :arrow_lower_right: - pic of a Mephisto auto mystery strain as i planted 4 different seeds n this one survived ,it’s topped as well and im gonna pull it out and add soil under it later :arrow_lower_left:

Headband fem :arrow_lower_left:

Cheers for dropping by…
Happy growing ,
Gaz

21 Likes

88g13/HP cross aka ‘1888’ above…

Small cut of the Stardawg cross…:point_up:

A wee auto’ and the Kimbo Kush… frosty.

The Nigerian Haze i kept in its small pot to stop it getting too big…lol…

A snap shot of what’s in my tent tonight @ lights on ( 9pm - 9am )…
Got lots more vegging etc…
Happy growing and thanks for dropping by…
Gaz

14 Likes

Good job at labeling the pics this time, Gaz :+1:
I can tell which are which now. :smile:

5 Likes

Bigger plants are Stardawg , 88g13/HP, and two Nigerian Hazes and below is Kimbo Kush- :arrow_heading_down:

An auto ( 1 mystery Mephisto strain) as i germed four but don’t remember what one this is :arrow_lower_left:

A group shot of the plants in the tent…:arrow_down_small:

Happy growing guys ,
Gaz

18 Likes

z

Some of what I’ve got going right now… aw shite - im over my plant count … lol
One or two are auto’s, a couple of st outlaw Kimbo Kush and the Blue Dream auto x2 ( just babies )…
Gaz

20 Likes

The Stardawg has a huge cola, is that a buryseeds x-18 hybrid?

3 Likes