Upstate new York grows

The damn Canadian smoke has made it’s way here, I thought it would smell more like maple syrup!

3 Likes

it smells like burning trash its horrible here in the fingerlakes , central ny area. my plants seem to not mind it . blocking some light and probably increased C02

3 Likes

That’s what I smell up here in St. Lawrence County.

2 Likes

2 Likes

We’re all getting it in Western NY You have a wierd fog everywhere.Smells like the Iraq burn pits everywhere

3 Likes

Same shit here in western Ma…haven’t seen the sun that red since I lived in Tahoe…

2 Likes

Everybody loving the tropical NY monsoon season as much as I am??? Hoping it’s not another 2021 :sob:

9 Likes

Southern New England here. Our season is similar. Soooo much rain. I’m always happy for rainy springtime, because it keeps the gypsy moths under control. But this spring/summer has been insane

1 Like

@MonsterDrank you’ll find a few locals here depending on your definition

1 Like

@bevestaldo here is the other

3 Likes

Hey guys! Fellow Upstate grower here. Love being around plants indoor/outdoor. Looking to have a crazy year here coming spring. What are you guys doing for genetics? I hit up brotanical gardens.com which has gnarly deals on Thursdays and weekends mostly sometimes I venture elsewhere for specifics.

2 Likes

Hello Yorkers. Some indoor Sativa action…

14 Likes

Love it, who you got there???

1 Like

Right now I’ve only got a mom in flower. She’s a beast in a 25 gallon felt pot. Spread her out real nice and here at week three or so she’s getting a nice smell, probably 6-7 weeks to go. Durbanberry Kingband from Twenty20 Mendo.

9 Likes

@Upstate making me feel like I’m close to the equator :grin:. Looking great

3 Likes

Picture one is the Chiapas Mexico family. Hybrid unfortunately. #2 is a Oaxaca cutting from @TexasTea, #3 Chiapas again. The short ones are paki chitral phenos imo.
#4 and 5 are a new Guadalajara strain. 4 males so far, but the last one is a female hopefully( not pictured) Looks pure
#6 is a Uganda
#7 Ugandas
#8 Oaxaca
@Rippleseeds big momma. That one plant will yield more than my room lol.
@Emeraldgreen thanks. Nice escape from the cold in that room.

4 Likes

It took me years to realize that the only reason I didn’t have seasonal disorder was all the time I spent in the room

3 Likes

The doc prescribed hps lighting for my aunt’s SAD. She lives in Alaska. 20 minutes under a 250 watt bulb each day keeps her happy.

8 Likes

@AwolGina this thread also

2 Likes

So here’s a question.

What have you folks been having luck with outdoors in our pain in the ass climate here? I’ve been finding crosses with some tropical sativa mixed in for resistance and worked with indica for shorter flowering time to be successful but was curious what others were doing

7 Likes