Upstate's Whatzit? Pile of seeds giveaway

I’ve gotten Extremely organized in my older age when it comes to my seedmaking. I have a great organizer tray now that I use.
But, alas, I AM a stoner and sometimes i get sidetracked before I can put away seeds. There are little “Upstate piles” of seed all around the house. Each little group of seeds placed in its location because I " knew I would remember" what they were lol. I don’t. Sometimes an educated guess but mostly no clue what they are.
So what’s the gig?
Well I thought it might be fun for someone or a bunch of someones to grow a pack of random seed which I would otherwise toss. I have so many I know the pedigree of, i can’t take time to grow a mystery, fun as It might be.
Here is what the seeds could be…
A Lambsbread hybrid with Thai, Huixtepec or Oaxaca
Oaxaca pure or with Durban or Manipur
Beldia ( Moroccan)pure( i lost the few i made. )
Huixtepec ( guerrero)pure
Thai/ Huixtepec
Thai/ Oaxaca ( OST round 2)
Viet Black/ Huixtepec
Viet black/ oaxaca
Peshawar pure
East Manipur, pure or with Durban or Oaxaca
Durban Highland pure
Assam pure, Assam/ Oaxaca
To get a pack you MUST grow them and picture them on this thread. I’ll help you figure out what is what or at least we can heavily speculate. There is sure to be something special passed out and if you OP the pack it would be one EPIC phenohunt for round two or grow them seedless. Up to you.
For sure i have 5 packs. If there is more interest I’ll actually count the seeds. Probably have many many more than that.

93 Likes

I love this idea

4 Likes

Sounds fun, I’d like to sign up. I won’t be able to grow them out till about 5 months from now, however.

4 Likes

That’s an awesome idea I laughed my ass off because I’ve got little piles everywhere. that could be this or could be that because I forgot to write the label on it. Somebody’s in for a real treat with them genetics you can’t go wrong no matter what it is.

11 Likes

Sounds like a fun giveaway @Upstate I’m realizing that I have a serious case of crs( can’t remember shit). Piles everywhere :joy:

5 Likes

I suffer from CRS. Lol. My dad always used that one😁. I bet you and @YoBigdaddy have a nice unknown stash too. What do you do with them?
@Mr.Christmas you just let me know when you’re ready. I’ll save you a pack.

7 Likes

We should OP an Upstate and Yobigdaddy whatzit stash someday. I’ve often thought it could be a great way to make a unique strain.

10 Likes

Definitely some fire in those crosses.

4 Likes

Just imagine resin from all of those cultivars blended together in a kief pile, rolled up with some flower… Call it ‘RABBIT HOLES’.

9 Likes

Haha I laughed so hard reading this @Upstate. Sure I’ll put my hand up for a pack and I can pop them as soon as I get them. How many per pack are you thinking?

2 Likes

Sweet!" Should be fun. Some seeds are from my best selections and others are general population. How many seeds do you want? I was thinking a 10 pack but more or less is fine…

4 Likes

Yeah it’s a super fun idea ! Upstates mystery landraces !!!
Yeah 10 sounds good to me ! Would be awesome to see a big group try out some crazy plants

Really appriciate your kindness

5 Likes

HELLO, MY MAN!! Hope you, Daughter, and anyone else in your Circle are well…HAPPY HOLIDAYS!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

@Misterbee😁 Always a pleasure to cross paths with you. I hope you have a great holiday tomorrow!

6 Likes

I have bags of semi mystery stuff. This means I know the mom but not the donor. They could be regular or fems, I have no clue :joy:. I did label most of them.
Ghost og s1
Cali orange haze
Lime forum cookie- indica leaning cookie
Cherry hash plant- Bodhi

I’m sure if I look I’ll find more.

Now that I’m on here I offer them to anyone who wants them

7 Likes

I’m always up for mystery seeds! :smile:

I linked to this thread here: Mystery Seeds Give Away Thread

5 Likes

What a brilliant idea! Sadly I can´t partake now, but will surely follow along…

3 Likes

Count me in if your mailman can make it down under

4 Likes

I, too, have a “Zippie:” labelled “Unknown/Mystery”. After the New Year, I’ll offer them to OGverse. I never thought anyone would be interested!! Probably a Hundred or so. ALL, if celebrating, do enjoy a Festive Season, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

You got it. It would be especially fun for me to see some of these seeds grown so far away. Of course it will take a couple weeks to reach you…send me a pm.
@Rogue same to you brother. Hit me up.
@Granola im old school. Need your address again
@Kimes if your circumstances change let me know…

9 Likes