Uruzseeds, creations of ours & friends.

Hi, I’m new here. I wanted to post some pictures and info about some of our creations, as well as some crosses our grow buddy’s have made from IG, which I believe are also active on here.

12 Likes

Welcome to OG and its good to have u . Can t wait to see ur plants.

3 Likes

This is what we call Violet Gas Kush, we are currently on the F4 generation.
The mother is Nitro Cookies which is an old in house genetics release from 2015 I believe (it’s been awhile).
The father is Platinum bubba/Pakistani Chitral (also an old in house release) x Blue heron v2 from dynasty, lastly crossed to Lavender Aura from bodhi.
She is super terpy,🫐:grapes::fuelpump:with a touch of :lemon: depending on pheno.

11 Likes

8 Likes

11 Likes

She is a beauty plant for sure. How are the effects? Fairly heavy I would assume?

1 Like

I would say she definitely leans towards the relaxing side but she is all around effects wise. She is also a creeper. You wont feel anything for the first 5+ minutes lol then next thing you know you’re on astronaut status.

4 Likes

Two more shots of the VGK

5 Likes

6 Likes

VERY nice plants :ok_hand::blue_heart::heart:

1 Like

This is GSC x Orange Stash V1, this cross was made by my buddy @optimum.kind. The GSC s1 used is the same one pictured on csi Humboldts Instagram. These were dominated by the GSC.

3 Likes

GSC x orange stash v1

2 Likes

GSC x orange stash v1

1 Like

GSC x orange stash v1

3 Likes

Beautiful pictures and plants @UruzSeeds! Welcome to OG!

2 Likes