US Only! Caveman's Giving Back Giveaway 2023!

Hello my wonderful OGer’s I have decided to do a Giveaway with some Genetics I have extra of or do not plan to grow. There are 50 seeds up for grabs here!

Strains and quantities are as follows:

10x Miss Michigan Reg- Flavors By Tray
(Pure Michigan x Dairy Queen)

11x Sour Bubble Reg- TonyGreen

5x LA Dream Reg Hazeman
(LA Pure Kush x Blue Dream)

4x Tea Biscuits Reg- Mountain Fire Genetics
(Biscotti x LVRK)

5x Oldtime Cookies F1 Reg- Jaws
(Oldtime Bubblegum x Alien Cookies F3)

3x Salami Leg Reg- Big Pond Genetics
(Salami Leg x Mendo Montage F4 x Mendo Montage F5)

1x K-Smorz Reg- Prolific Coast
(Zookies x PCS1)

5x The Dungeon Reg- Norstar
(Dark Desire x Alcatraz OG)

5x Sweet 16 Fallen Soldiers Fem- CSI Humboldt
(Mystery Cultivars x Sweet 16)

•TO ENTER ALL YOU MUST DO IS CLICK THE :green_heart: ON THIS FIRST POST!!!

•I WILL ACCEPT ENTRIES UNTIL 12AM EST JUNE 23, 2023!

•I WILL ENTER ALL USERNAMES IN NOTEPAD AS THIS POST IS LIKED AND WILL ASSIGN A NUMBER TO EACH ENTRY ACCORDING TO THE ORDER THAT YOU ENTERED. I WILL LET A MOD/TRUSTED MEMBER DO A RANDOM NUMBER GENERATOR TO PICK OUR WINNER!

• SOME OTHER ITEMS WILL BE INCLUDED SUCH AS STICKERS/SNACKS AND POSSIBLY SOME 3D PRINTED STUFF!

• GIVEAWAY WILL BE SHIPPED VIA USPS WITH TRACKING

THANKS FOR ENTERING! GOOD LUCK MY FRIENDS! :grin::green_heart:

Add numbers as needed

1. @Jimdoors
  2. @buckaroobonsai :us:
  3. @US3RNAM3
  4. @FirstCavApache64
  5. @Thats_bank
  6. @Bobgrows
  7. @Sincitytoker
  8. @ifish
  9. @illicitmango
  10. @wny61
  11. @DGCloud :us:
  12. @NoCal
  13. @AzSeaindooin420
  14. @pawsfodocaws
  15. @RatsboggleBiological
  16. @Natea
  17. @LoveDaAutos
  18. @Redrum92
  19. @NDNCHILD
  20. @Misguided_USMC
  21. @OhNo555 :us:
  22. @Mrgreenthumb
  23. @blendmedmedman
  24. @cannabissequoia
  25. @Cybersmib
  26. @killabud
  27. @RadioWaves
  28. @HomegrownVABudz
  29. @Gonzo
  30. @503BudMan
  31. @MonsterDrank
  32. @Habitt
  33. @iceman
  34. @tresbundles
  35. @LedZeppelin
  36. @McShnutz
  37. @DirtMcGirrt
  38. @beardedvet222 :us:
  39. @donuchee
  40. @BarefootAndBlazed :us:
  41. @Tripl3fastaction
  42. @Frosty78
  43. @503BudMan
  44. @Tejas
  45. @patsnumone
  46. @Sdd420
  47. @Dirt_Wizard
  48. @ItsintheGenetics
  49. @GrouchyOldMan
  50. @ShiskaberrySavior
  51. @GallacreekD66
  52. @Txana_kuin
  53. @NICO
  54. @icky_sticky_og_nicky
  55. @A-Loc

Giveaway Is Closed! #54 Is Our Final Entry! :pray:

95 Likes

If @moderators could make a Wiki Sign-up on this thread that would be awesome as I don’t know how and we will instead use that. :pray:

7 Likes

Let me tag @TeamOG for you as well as they have the power to create a wiki for you as well. :v:

6 Likes

Thanks buddy I really appreciate the assistance! :pray:

5 Likes

Understood. :+1:t3: Thanks for the opportunity!

3 Likes

Not a problem at all! I used to do Giveaways all the time on my Discord server but its not very active and it seems people only want to come to your server for the giveaways alone, this is the place where I feel most at home and want to give back what I can! #LongLiveOvergrow :blue_heart:

11 Likes

So many awesome chill folks here and the shit starters always get dealt with, which is great, I love a drama free environment! Overgrow is nothing like the others!

6 Likes

Thanks again! The giveaways are really cool. Getting seeds is cool. I really like watching the generosity, appreciation and general good times you get to see! That’s awesome!

3 Likes

Apparently I’m outta likes. Lol but I know what you’re saying. This place is like no other I’ve seen.
I’ve not been here long but it already feels like home.

2 Likes

Same here I’ve been here less than 3 months and it has been amazing! Nothing but the best vibes! I’ve traded/bought/been gifted seeds from 4 different members here so far and I am very grateful! Anyone that truly cares about the plant needs to be here on OG!

6 Likes

Yeah I agree but at the same time kinda hope it doesn’t grow as large as last time. I like the family oriented feeling. Most everyone is buddies cordial at the least. Lots of respect flowing here. It’s like one of those places you find when you’re ready for it. I don’t know if I want to spread the word or not! Lol

4 Likes

I wasn’t into the growing scene as I was still a kid when the original OG was around, but if you have friends elsewhere that would definitely fit in to the culture here I don’t see why not. I agree not everyone should join there’s lots of pepe measuring contests between people elsewhere and we don’t need that here! Lol :laughing:

2 Likes

Oh for sure if they’re vetted and vouched for that’s cool!. I’m just not gonna go make reddit post inviting everyone! Lol :rofl::rofl::joy:

2 Likes

Yea no sense in doing that, especially Reddit lmao, the grower community is a shitshow there, I can’t stand being on those subs for more than 5 min, and like none of them are helpful! :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Yeah and most are on repeat. Same things over and over. Some try to help but then there’s an argument about how to help and then people start digging through each others profiles for shit to sling…… actually it can be quite amusing. I’ll be right back. Lol

1 Like

Did I make it before the wiki? If not I need to figure out how to use such

3 Likes

I think so. The wiki should show up on this thread when ready. It’ll look like a numbered list.

3 Likes

It’s the only forum I frequent. I don’t have time to argue over the internet I’ll be ready to fight :joy:

3 Likes

You are blessed for offering your blessings as well as we are receiving them. Thank you for the opportunity to share your blessings with others should I become a recipient.

2 Likes

awesome for you to do, please enter me? Thanks @Caveman

2 Likes