Used Equipment for sale or trade

Fingers crossed you bet you will see a giant Shrek bulb blowing up young plants and seedlings like the deathstar

4 Likes

I have 2 x lumatek MH/HPS 400 watt ballasts with HQI and 250w settings. I believe HQI is held by Osram as a name, which may be why they changed the make to SL (super lumen) setting, could be market specific as well. These were used for roughly 3 years and work great. I have some 25+ year old ballasts still going strong, so they should have plenty of life. They were kept in a dry environment in a cabinet away from any grow or aquarium filtration and humidity, still pretty and purple. Pics available after I dust them off.

Would do 135 shipped for both or consider seed trades.

Also have 3 x lumen bright mirror reflectors with mogul base that can accommodate up to 400w bulbs, though higher wattage may also work.

I’m in search of a cloner. Just a small one, nothing big. Only need to have a couple cuts of a couple things.

Thanks in advance,
GTA

1 Like

Not sure if your into DIY stuff you can make a pretty good one cheap. Just some info on it.

10 Likes

CAP AIR-2 Atmospheric controller. Never used. These were discontinued for the AIR-3 and old listings show a $130 price average.

I’d like $75 shipped to lower 48, or will consider beans in breeder packs. Consider CSI, Lucky Dog, Top Dawg, Jaws, and the like.

PM if interested.

5 Likes

Nuclear Florescent Bulb has arrived intact @Trae1170 thank you much.I will be getting an e39 to a e26 adapter and popping this Big Mama Jama in a regular shop dome and im dropping right down the middle of this guy with some minor alterations enjoy the beans your awesome Dude thanks so much again love your trades man.

9 Likes

Glad it made it safe… post a pic once you have the beast running!!

4 Likes

Cash is king but I’ll entertain trades just to see if it’s something in interested in. I don’t want $325 worth of seeds tho so if it’s a trade it’s cash on top. I did try to find the proper place to post this and I assume it’s here so sorry if it needs relocated. Anyways here is my venty by storz and bickel. I used it heavily the first month and I just don’t really like it that much. It’s been cleaned 2x now and the last time I just put it away afterwards. I have about $500 into it and the only part missing is the plastic herb grinder (gave it away to my dad) asking $325 shipped

3 Likes

I am dropping the price of the brand new Ballast , fixture and bulb by $100 !!!

Uno Horticulture Lighting Greenpower Lumanaires CMH 315
120/240v multi-voltage, ultra high frequency built-in ballast
Comes with Light housing with ballast, power cord, hangers and GreenPower Lumanaires 315W/930, 3K bulb, CDMT315W

Similar reflectors with built-in ballasts run $275-$300
Greenpower Luminaires 315W/930 Bulb $50 - $75

I will take $175 +$25 shipping in the USA – Cashapp, Paypal or TRADE
send me a PM if you interested or what to send me an offer

Some of the strains that I am looking for are (but not limited to):
• CSI – Good ol days, 54 Purple Kush, GDP S1, Strawberry Cough S1, Purple Urkle #103 x Purple Urkle S1, Swamp Girl 2.0, Purple Indica S1, California Orange S1, GSC S1, Old Family Purple, T-1000 S1, Air Force One, Uzbekistani IBL, 79’ Xmas Bud IBL, Purple Urkle x T-1000
• Jordan of the Island – The Purp, God Bud, Black Cali Grapes,

• Pure Michigan, Purple Urkle, Grape Ape, Blue Magoo, Pinewarp, Pre 98 Bubb, Khalifa Kush, Romulan, Chocolope, Strawberry Cough (kushman), Sin Mints, Willie Nelson, Blue Dream (santa cruz), Flo (DJ), KAndyland (DJ), Panama (ACE seeds), Erdpurt (ACE Seeds), Apricot O (Anesia seeds), Dankberry (Anesia Seeds), Dr. Grinspoon, Biscotti Mints (Barneys), Kush Mints (Barneys), Original Sour Diesel (Cali Connection), Fruit Tree (cali connection), Purple Haze, Sugar Black Rose Early (Delicious seeds), Cali Bay Dream, Jealousy, Super Pineapple Haze (garden of green), Supafreak (HSC), Blueberry muffin (HSC), Jelly Donuts (HSC), Mountaintop Mint (HSC) , Bubba Kush 2.0, Hellfire OG, Black Orchid, Pink Rosay , CBD Medihaze (CBD Crew), Rare Darkness by Rare Darkness

1 Like

I’m considering trading some Gavita 1000e 208/220v fixtures with hood, needs bulb, and needs power cord.

I have 20 of them if you want to have a uniform setup, or if you only want one, that’s cool too.

I have not tested these, I got them from a friend who closed down a year ago. I haven’t started any of them up yet, but will test them before meeting up.

I can meet in and around NY, NJ, PA, MA.

Looking for either other equipment that would be more useful for my smaller setup, climate control gear, high quality breeder packs or rare heirlooms, or anything that you may think I’d like as a grower / farmer.

3 Likes

The odds of this post being successful could be extremely high if everyone registered on here were to stumble across this listing. I had a bit of an accident recently with my Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm 1:1.4G lens which was damaged beyond repair and it was my favorite lens. Anyone have one you’re not using? I like trading.

1 Like

EDIT: SOLD

I’ve just upgraded my portable vaporizer situation, and have this gently handled and just-cleaned PAX3 I’d like to get off my hands.

Comes with a nice case, a bowl packing tool I made, some spares and accessory plate for concentrate. Probably been charged about 50 times total over the last couple years. I use it lightly and a bit anal-retentive about cleanliness, pictures should demonstrate that. $75 shipped? It has bluetooth you can use the app to set custom temperature profiles and color patterns, but I never did any of that. Just default temperature settings, you can go higher or lower by pressing the button a few times. I lost the half-pack lid because herb is in abundance nowadays at the @FieldEffect headquarters :rofl:

Here’s the product and an example used pricepoint ($115)

EDIT: SOLD

8 Likes

I have a 16 cut ezcloner if you’re interested in it?

is it sold already? :grimacing:

want

2 Likes

It is sold already I didn’t expect that to be so fast. Literally minutes :rofl:

Going to edit listing now to reflect status.

If it doesn’t work out with @RainToday I’ll get in touch @noknees :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I was just talking to my dad about getting him one. I don t know much about these . My brother had one years ago when he had brain cancer and then it when to my aunt who also passed from cancer .He thinks it would be easier with his shaking . Gonna have to do some research .

3 Likes

They’re nice. Do some research there are a bunch of options all with distinct pros and cons

2 Likes

I can tell you what I know…
You want one that is easy to clean.
Ceramic I believe. Could be wrong now.
I did a ton of research on these devices. (I still haven’t bought one, lol but that’s beside the point). It appears PAX is top of the line, and you pay for it.
But every review for any of these devices always seemed to focus around one thing - the accessibly and ease of cleaning.

Keep this in mind if you get in the market! :wink:

3 Likes

I’ve had 3 - PAX vapes now. 1 pax-2 & 2- pax 3. I like the over all ease of use and cleaning holds a charge for awhile as well. What I don’t like is all 3 have met the same fate. The flashing blue light of death. If this shows up the vape has hit a critical point of the battery heating up The good this though is PAX stands behind their product and has replaced it once and I have to msg them again as the 2nd pax-3 just broke within the last 2 months so need to start the process with it. I do wish they would make a battery pack replaceable

4 Likes

Thats awesome ,thanks for the info,I tried looking through a few yesterday. I get over whelmed because I m clueless to this stuff. The prices are also all over the place. He only smokes once a day so hopefully tht will help save some life in the vap. I was gonna grab an expensive one then was told the cheaper ones are just as good. lol I d def like to here your opinion and advice @blowdout2269

2 Likes