Used Equipment for sale or trade

That stuff sold, but I have a 600w setup with a cooled hood tent fan everything available. 2 ballasts mh and hps bulbs, scrod net and all that. PM me if interested

4 Likes

I think i posted this a while back but i have a Titan CO2 controler and pressure valve i don’t need.

6 Likes

Got two of these laying around, 400w mh ballast. They are Industrial, got em from when we remodeled the air port. Used one on a full run 2yrs ago…been sitting since…

Selling my Spectrum King 402 plus in black. If anyone is interested PM me am in UK but would be willing to ship anywhere long as cost is covered :+1:t2:

1 Like

I have 4 hlg qb 120 quantum boards and hlg 240-2100b driver. It’s all assembled in series on a 4 foot angled aluminum frame. I also have a vivosun 5x5 tent still in box for sale also. I’ve got 2-250 into the light and the tents 125 on amazon. I’m open to all offers!

1 Like

How much for the light? I be been wanting a good led set up.

PM me where u at in the MW. You might b local save on shipping.

I’ll take 2. But you’d pay shipping I’m just breaking even.

I’m from Midwest. Big red state. I’m in California now.

2 Likes

Omg I just purchased both of these

1 Like

Here I was thinking it was that Guy Stiggy’s Fault Shadey is way to nice of a Guy for that. LOL

Damn. Yeah I wouldn’t even wanna disrespect you. It’s probably sold. I woulda been on it 3 weeks ago. Shit.

1 Like

Does anyone have a 12 foot hoop bender? I don’t wanna spend the $50 it costs to bend 4-5 hoops.

You still have that? PM me if so

Have an original phantom 600w ballast bought in 2011. Used sporadically. Probably 15 grows. Phantom 2 600w bought in 2015 used maybe 5 grows.

Also have used HPS Ushio 600w x2 and a MH Ushio 600w that has like 30 hours on it since it never sat right in the mogul on the reflector I was using.

Message me if interested

2 Likes

Looking for a 400 watt MH Ballast if anyone has one

1 Like

Still have those ballasts??

1 Like

I have two older ones, that work

1 Like

In search of -

A used led panel 

I currently am using a bloombee 150 light. She’s old and it’s the best I have There are two bulbs out so I’m concerned.

I know I need more light. So I installed a square led grow panel on the right side of my cabinet To help with more light. So I was thinking that I should find a used one on here to hopefully buy so it could go on the left side. And it should help out with more leds (I think). I know less is more. But with my main light having two bulbs out and quite old. I need to run it to the ground and hope adding one more light will make a difference.

Here are pics. You can see the bloombee hanging. Since she isn’t good enough. I’m hoping that the extra panel will help make up For it. I’m just wondering if it will get too hot in there having 3 panels?
Thinking out loud Any advise? I can’t change the bloombee due to lack of funds. I can do paypal Thank you.

6 Likes

2 x 600 watt hps/mh, dimmable, digital ballasts.

Take one or take both.
Pay shipping and whatever you think is fair for them.
Ballast on the right has a missing knob cover…still has knob to dim, just not the fancy plastic one that matches the body of the ballast.

6 Likes