Useful Seeds RIP

I just saw where Useful has passed away.

22 Likes

wtf… too many people in the community lately… RIP

Just f2’d my favorite strain “dream beaver.” :frowning: :frowning:

8 Likes

Ugh, I’m sorry to hear that.

3 Likes

Didn’t know them but gzz. Rest easy.

Paws

3 Likes

Damn, RIP. Gotta run those Chocolate Diesels.

6 Likes

what!? Damn… way too soon man. I have a couple things of his… Might have to run some soon.

5 Likes

No way that’s crazy I just started getting into their work got his black line Reserve preservation work last year.

Rip Useful ...
6 Likes

So sorry to hear this I’m a big fan of useful
Some great genetics
I’ll crack some bag of skunk and oranges In his honor

Travel well my brother
Sending prayers to the family

Paps

8 Likes

30 Likes

I’m shocked and saddened
Rip

4 Likes

such sad news… kinda gutted right now.
I didn’t know useful personally but I am a follower of his work and have a reasonable collection from his drops. All those seeds will take on a new meaning now and I will cherish and preserve the plants that come from them. Spread The Love…
Rest easy Brother Useful

14 Likes

Go easy brother Useful, that really sucks. :slightly_frowning_face:

5 Likes

I’m stunned and saddened to hear this. My wife and I had the honor of meeting him a few months ago. I had DM him on another forum offering him some cuts and to my surprise he accepted my offer and agreed to meet me as we lived fairly close to each other. I told him I didn’t want anything for the cuts and he showed up with 22 packs of seeds, 2 t shirts, pens and an edible! He was the most kind, generous and loving person. This was just a month or so before he passed according to the letter his nephew wrote. When I asked him if I could share the seeds he gave me he responded with his motto, " I’m all about sharing the Love. His kindness will not be forgotten. I’ll be doing a Useful Seeds giveaway in his rememberence as soon as I process this.

49 Likes

Damn!!! RIP Useful!!! I just gave my uncle some Chocolate Diesel crosses yesterday. This fucking sucks man. Will definitely smoke a J of CD in his memory.

Super nice dude every time I’ve talked to him. Always willing to help even though he’s being going through some shit the past 2 years. Even invited me to come check out his new setup once he got it rolling. This is a bummer x 1000!!!

12 Likes

Dang, I never actually met him, but dm’d and tested some for him. He seemed to be everything everybody says… what a great loss.

RIP bud-dy… time for some BOO.

12 Likes

That’s horrible news, I never got a chance to try his gear but people always spoke highly of him. I hope his loved ones are well during what must be an extremely hard time for them.

7 Likes

WTF… That sucks. Too many good ones are dying off. RIP Useful

8 Likes

My uncle was SUPER proud of Usefuls Chem4 x Chocolate Diesel. He sent me pics every week. And he just picked up some more beans from me yesterday. Usefuls love will be grown out this summer for sure!!

29 Likes

Wasn’t planning on buying any seeds but I just ordered a pack of Lucky Lime and Black Lime Reserve F5 from JBC

16 Likes

God damn, what is up lately? RIP

6 Likes