How'd you get your username?

Ski was one of my 1st nick names. Bud n i as kids were jumping on a trampoline. He was like danm you’re getting me high as the sky. He’s says maybe that’s your new name, wait naa ski. Also my 1st attempt at a jailhouse tat was ski. We got through part of the k n gun broke. Kat was like we could do needle n thread. lol I’ve had many other names since.

9 Likes

Cola… We all want big sticky stinky ones. Noscopy…using a camera to zoom in on the trichs. I spent a lot of time taking photos to see when they were done when I started growing :rofl:

16 Likes

I’m only here waiting for an explanation from @anon58740919

As you might guess, I do a lot of ‘scissoring’ :scissors: Sometimes it feels like they are permanently attached. I’m also pretty dang fast with them.

16 Likes

Explanation is above. I’m not an arse doctor I’m glad to tell you…all rectums are safe :rofl::rofl:

13 Likes

Funny, we must have been typing that at the same time :laughing:

5 Likes

Now you know lol. Are you disappointed :rofl:

4 Likes

Well I guess it would be nice to have a doctor in the house.
I did have something I wanted you to take a look at. :wink:

11 Likes

hahahaha lew fuse Chevrolet in St. Lous Mo had the same slogan…dad bought a 78 grand prix from them and it has a hot rod.

7 Likes

HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAH

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

When the old og got shut down I got super paranoid.
A few of my buddies that were growing got busted not long after.
I watched the forums for years but never shared or posted.
I had a bunch of medical problems pop up and became a med patient/grower and was tired of hiding so I wanted to include my location in the username so fellow Canadians would be more inclined to reach out. I smoke a fair bit so torontoker made sense.
I used that name on other sites and used it here in case some people recognized it.

21 Likes

Kraven started out as a gamer handle on Star Wars Galaxies, that was the first time I used the handle online…that was the handle of the second Jedi that unlocked on our server…it was me, a sexy female sith from the darkside…and she was kravenhead…as time wore on it continued to shorten to Kraven even Krave- to some folks. :peace:

18 Likes

Michelle… My friends call me Meesh… I know, I know. Not exactly ingenious. :sunglasses:

20 Likes

I like to blend into a crowd.

18 Likes

I am a refugee (volunteer staff) from another cannabis forum, so it was better if I re-invent myself.

A shoutout to @Torontoke. Another Toronto resident med grower present & accounted for.

tbd

18 Likes

Sadly Im Bi Polar/MD. One day happy, the next depressed and in a bad way. I try to stay Dr Jekyll, mr hyde is the dark side of me.

Thus the double entendre on my grow room name also. “Hyde out”. I owe my life to this plant.

27 Likes

If you ever want folks to talk with, you will find folks who sincerely care here.

Glad to hear this plant helps you.

14 Likes

I hear ya brother… my manic few days ended when i got home and the slope is steep tonight… keep your head and chin up and I’m always around to chat.

12 Likes

HFS!!! I havent thought about that game in forever! I used to play it my freshman year of highschool. That was such a dope game until they completely changed everything in an update after the expansion came out. I barely got to play the expansion where you could have a ship and fly from planet to planet before they revamped the entire game. Ah the nostalgia, thank you :pray:

3 Likes

A magician never reveals his secrets haha but I can put weed in the middle of a paper and make it disappear!

20 Likes

I have a screenname that I use EVERYWHERE, but I was paranoid about using it so I made one up when I signed up for my first cannabis forum (riu or icmag, can’t remember). I like Haze and I like the song Natural Mystic by Bob Marley. MysticHaze was taken so I went with MisticHaze since there’s also a strain called Kali Mist (heard a lot about it, but never tried it). The funny thing is that I posted for the first time on any cannabis forum and people were like “glad to see you back, Mystic” and “where have you been?” They obviously confused me with the other guy lol.

10 Likes