How'd you get your username?

Well drop your kex. Let’s get a look in. Oh you meant an ear bro sorry :joy:

5 Likes

Morgwar is a take on the Morgawr or sea monster.
Kind of a cornish Cthulhu thing.
The ocean feeds and mends me.
Morg has been my nickname for decades.
The bear is my previous incarnation, or the peices of many.
It also characterizes me physically as I barely fit and duck through doorways.
I hope to go back to the way it was, but for now I’ll grow pretty plants with all of you.

15 Likes

My nic is one I would use as my second account after I had been banned in the old MSN Chatrooms many years ago.

15 Likes

Hey u there. KK. Brb. Lol. Roflmao.

2 Likes

I do a similar one with my steamroller bro!

HAHAHAHA

3 Likes

It was my old gamer tag on xbox live and hewhocorrupts was a band i saw back about ten years ago. They put a ladder in the middle of the pit and called it the mosh slayer. Good times.

5 Likes

Made it back in highschool. Never had any nicknames but I was almost always angry and depressed, so it was a play on feuding. Since found cannabis which helped with my mental health, but never cared enough to change it. Not too good with names.

7 Likes

If I told you, I’d have to kill you…:cowboy_hat_face:

8 Likes

I explained mine in my cab thread, so here ya go :smiley:

10 Likes

Always had a thing for word plays, and words/lines with a double meaning.

Hence the nick name

6 Likes

@McMuffin

It’s a gamer tag designed to insight destabiliity in the enemies subconscious, it’s used solely in the “gangster” context and does not refer to those rich in melatonin.

3 Likes

De-stability like unstable or detestability, like detestable? Either way, have you considered that it may not be the best idea as a new member of the forum?

3 Likes

“To destabilize” not really, if anyone is offended they can ask me the meaning behind it and not jump to a conclusion. If they do jump to a conclusion and get butthurt they would do that with anything and it has little to do with me.

1 Like

Man your name is niggakiller, and your icon is a racist cartoon character. Ill concede that its unlikely that a real racist would watch The Boondocks but why come here if your goal is instability.

7 Likes

That’s not my goal here, that is simply the origins of the name. I used Uncle Ruckus to counter act anyone’s assumptions (that character is the ultimate paradox so it’s twists the subject more when added to this name). Tbh I forget what some people will think of the name as it’s just something I use all the time now because I find it hard to remember more than one user name.

Plus most people surprisingly don’t figure it out, and in that case I like the sound of it. Kigga

1 Like

Hey. It’s not my site, who am I to pass judgement on you. Welcome to OverGrow NiggaKiller

3 Likes

Please refrain from turning my name into an anagram you racist scum. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Its funny you say that. Youre not the first person on Taj forum to tell me I’m racist. :joy:

If a mod wants to clean our bullshit out of this thread it would be greatly appreciated

3 Likes

I was only joking, but please refer to me as kigganiller from now on :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah you’re definitely stigmatizing yourself. It’s your prerogative, just bear in mind that you stand a good chance of attracting animosity and negativity. And if confronted you don’t really have a good leg to stand on when defending your choice.

Kinda hard to play the “I’m not a racist piece of shit” card with a username like that.

8 Likes