Using likes to reward quality posts šŸ˜

Yeah dad says quit blowing your allowance cause you ainā€™t getting more.

6 Likes

ā€¦ and the winner is ā€¦ @MadScientist

https://overgrow.com/users?order=likes_given

:innocent:

9 Likes

Salutations everybody,

Sometimes i feel a ā€œlikeā€ is not always a likeā€¦

ā€¦that it may be more about an approbation mark, in support of an opinion for example, or just sharing the fun with others, etc.

In the advent there may come to be more than a single type of ā€œlikeā€ iā€™d wish to suggest a handshake symbol:

ā€¦which would stand for cooperation, solidarity, collegialityā€¦ You get the idea iā€™m sure.

Good day, have fun!! :peace:

4 Likes

I ran out of likes today again. Butā€¦ In my defense i have to say, there are many new members and topics and replies that up to point, as the website grows so should our ability to like stuffā€¦

I suggest the people who support overgrow thru Patreon to have unlimited likes!!! LOL

8 Likes

iā€™m starting to think the limit of likes is within any 24 hour period, because i am starting to run out now and iā€™ve gotten messages like ā€œtry again in 5 minutesā€ 3 or 4 times in the past day or 2.

4 Likes

I ran out of likes today againā€¦ WTF!!! AAAARRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!

6 Likes

Been at work most of the day, want some of mine?

4 Likes

That would show come love brother, might be a good idea i dunnoā€¦

4 Likes

Well, you can just say in your replies that I told you that you could borrow some, OK?

3 Likes

Duly noted brother. Thanks so muchā€¦ People you are now allowed to give me your likes you donā€™t use!!! WOOHHOOO!

5 Likes

:heart::heart::heart:
Just use the heart icons thereā€™s no limit

6 Likes

Salutations,

It was so much fun giving off love i scanned through the thread a gave hearts in profusion.

Love and flowers, the way to go my friends!

ā€¦

Gime more! How about twin hearts ā€œsuperpowerā€ [ Likes ], if possible?!!

Good day, have fun!! :peace:

5 Likes

Youā€™ve reached the maximum number of likes today. Please wait 21 minutes before trying again.

Will switch to emoticons nowā€¦ For 21 minutesā€¦ HEHE!

2 Likes

A mad man indeed! - :slight_smile: -

3 Likes

I got my likes back nowā€¦ HAHAHAHA

2 Likes

And for how long , my Mad Man?

3 Likes

Thereā€™s some certainty in your statement to which i cannot replyā€¦ HAHAHAHAAH

2 Likes

Reminds me of a joke.

When someone in the band asks me how fast, and I donā€™t want to answer straightā€¦

Half Fast. Say that three times fast if you donā€™t get it the first time.

No hurt intended brother.

3 Likes

This reminds me of a Bob Dylan song, i dunno whyā€¦ HAHAHAHA

But i didnā€™t get itā€¦ DUH!

3 Likes

i have been too liberal with my likes again ā€¦ this time i have to wait 10 hours!!! iā€™ve always ran out with under 30mins before!

5 Likes