Using your Overgrower badge

Yes, this privilege is not granted, it’s earned. These growers dedicate their time, money and energy into doing a grow for the better of the community. IMO this is a well deserved perk. :v:

22 Likes

To whom should I speak to in order to get said badge.

8 Likes

This is a great decision. Good work co-op group! :pray:

10 Likes

LOL, it’s in post 3 man. You message the mod team with a link to your completed co-op run.

9 Likes

may i inquire what is this

2 Likes

Give this thread a read bud, it will tell you all about it.

7 Likes

Sorry, on my phone an had skipped down to the bottom.

3 Likes

No worries man, all good. Was just busting your chops, lol.

2 Likes

I suppose you never know but it’s pretty hard to imagine anyone being anything but for this… being that it involves the people who (along with the distributors!) make it all possible. Great call.

:+1: :+1: :clap:

5 Likes

Guys,I actually completed my First seedrun,also grown some of my F1 automatic plants,I have a thread also.Is It possible to obtain this badge?
One of the two strain I crossed was gifted to my by an OGer Who was banned unfortunately

3 Likes

The Overgrower badge is for people who complete Co-Op seed runs.

The following is a description of the Seed Co-Op program:

Seed Runs Co-op is a collective effort to preserve rare and discontinued genetics and keep them available to our members free of charge. We want to honor the hard work of past cannabis breeders and sacrifices by freely sharing and preserving their work so that future generations can enjoy it as much as we all do now. It is community-driven and non-commercial activity of breeders, seed producers, testers, and all growers of Overgrow.

12 Likes

How do I see if I have an Overgrower badge?

Nm…found it…lol

12 Likes

You do @Tappy :slight_smile:

9 Likes

I’m curious. Can anyone recall if they had received a notification when receiving the badge?

7 Likes

tI popped up when you just added it.

5 Likes

:star_struck:

20 Likes

Good decision. Was weird that the people doing the runs would not get front row seats.

10 Likes

Awesome! In the mist of heated discussions, something great came out. Proof OGv2 is a great community that can evolve when it faces challenges. It may be chaotic, but that’s life.

Thanks to anyone who participated in this happening. :heart:

7 Likes

Excellent, thank you.

6 Likes

Very cool move co-op team! The overgrowers are the best of us and they deserve all privileges available! :grinning::fire::+1:

12 Likes