Vapes for hash

I’m curious if anyone has used or knows of a vape that is for hash, or compatible. Everything I see is for bud or concentrate and most concentrates now melt to almost nothing and where regular hash is a little different I don’t want to drop money on one that would get messed up.
I’ve read a bunch of ways to use it in dry herb and concentrate vapes but I’d like to find one designed for hash

5 Likes

I use the volcano with hash all the time…works great even hives you bags full of concentrates if you want to load it that way.

3 Likes

Tobor Bazooka… made for flower or concentrates depending on quartz bowl you are using. the solid bowl is for concentrates but makes hash yummy… the other bowl with holes in bottom is for flower…

The waterpipe section of it (neat design, “unspillable”) looks a bit phallic, they have a sherlock style one you can get as well (not unspillable) (I prefer the sherlock). Oh and forgot to mention, its butane…

rosin I prefer on my glass rig with enail… but the bazooka for hash…

2 Likes

Pax 2, sandwich style. :+1:

Cheers
G

4 Likes

I had a davinici vape and it had a separate little container like a 9ml bullet casing with a silicone top with a hole in it you could load up with hash.

It works well, I still use it I’m my latest vape as that’s only for dry bud.

2 Likes

Thanks everyone. I will look into these. I like the sound of that little bullet you were talking about @Shadey. It sounds like it keeps the concentrate isolated from the inner workings of the vape.

1 Like

Yes it does :+1:

arizer or dynavap (although dynavap has a learning curve), sandwich style as mentioned above.

1 Like

I think the might vape does hash too-

It’s a UK link but I’m sure you will get an international link.

2 Likes

I absolutely love the Titanium banger I got off Wish. Was only about 20 bucks. I used to do my hash in flat patties on the Ti skillet and hooked bell curve that Hashmasta Kut and Ggirl invented or popularized back in the day. I never got one of theirs though, I just had a glass blower make me one and by the time that broke the hooked bell curve and Ti skillet setup was so damn obsolete I had to look HARD to find THE LAST HOOKED BELL CURVE available here in Europe. Can’t find it in the US either anymore though, except for 1 place that had an expensive clear glass no-frills hooked bell curve, Ti skillet not even included. Granted, I can make em myself from a bycicle spoke, a piece of grade 2 Ti, and some thinner steel wire for mounting it, but if I’m gonna buy one I kinda expect it to be included.

Anyway, as much as those Ti skillet hits hit the proverbial spot just perfect using small pieces of hash, the Ti banger has a lot more thermal mass to it so you can double the size of the hash patty and still reach that cashed state of an almost carbonized black, leaving me pretty damn stoned after just 1 hit.

Off to collect some pollen and drop it in the banger!

I’m wondering if one of these would be good for hash

Divine Crossing V4 Crucible – Recommended Vape Supplies - RecVapeS

1 Like

That thing looks like its for a bong. From what I have been reading you can put hash in any dab rig but need to clean after every use since hash has leftovers and doesn’t vaporize to nothing like shatter. That’s ok with me though because I’m on top of cleaning. I’m more so looking for a pen or something portable now that nicer weather is on the way to enjoy my favourite concentrate on the go :grin:

1 Like

It screws onto and is powered by a mod box that some use for powering their vape tanks.

Been said already but a Dynavap is probably the cheapest i’d go for followed by maybe a pax 2 with the concentrates capsule they supply as an extra at a silly price

2 Likes

Do you just put hash inside the bowl or do you sandwich it? I’ve been wary of having my hash melt in the flower bowl and damage the machine.

I have my old desktop vape arizer extreme q which I use for hash now and it’s kind of nice as it had three different fan speeds. I can put the hash on the lowest fan speed when filling a bag and it gets pretty darn thick.

I’m curious about the volcano because it would be nice to put the old vape away

2 Likes

I put it on top of some bud,… or it comes with a puck for concentrates, this won’t allow anything to fall into the vape. Volcano is definitely worth it.

2 Likes

All Hail our Lord and Savior Mighty!

Buy direct if you can: https://www.storz-bickel.com/en-us/mighty-plus

I blaze hash in my mighty all the time, thanks to their pod setup - I put a layer of ground flower on the bottom, then fill the top with kief/hash, crank to 390F and blast off:

3 Likes

Never tried Hash in mine buddy only Green, that’s a good heads up buddy :+1:

1 Like

Knew I had this adaptor somewhere, for the mighty

This fits where the capsule would be.

2 Likes