Vaporizers for Flower ? Mighty+?

I’m looking at getting a portable vaporizer for vaping bud with. I’m leaning towards getting the new upgraded mighty+. Anyone have any recommendations. I know stortz and bicklel make good products and have tried the volcano, mighty and crafty thanks to my friend who vapes a lot. Just looking for some feedback form members on here. Thanks

8 Likes

Disclaimer, I have only used one dry flower vape unit. Pax 3. It works well though in my opinion. Easy to use. Works for a long time with no charge. Months how I use it lol. Lot of options. Smart phone app that works smoothly. Nice little gadget.

4 Likes

Arizer solo 2 is a super good portable with easy cleaning glass

5 Likes

If I was upgrading, that would be my 1st choice. :+1:

Cheers
G

3 Likes

I have owned most of them. Storz and Bickel have the superior products out there IMO.

The mighty & crafty were a good products, was my ‘go to’ during the years of prohibition here. Quick and easy.

My complaint about both is the build up and cleaning of the ‘resin/honey’ in the mouthpiece. I found it much more palatable to just replace rather than clean.

In the end I roll joints for on the go, and use a volcano at home for my vaping needs…

I was not a fan of the Pax, could not get big enough hits off of it, even with mods.

My 2 cents…

7 Likes

@anon90741032 Thanks I see that you can buy a 4 pk of replacement mouthpieces relatively inexpensively.

2 Likes
3 Likes

I have had the volcano analog for 3 to 5 years now its by far the best vape I have come by. Its worth the money. And I always stick with analog because led screens can go out on for say the digital version. They also I think I have a 24 kt gold plated cone one for those fancy people out there…im using mine as we speak pre gaming for family Thanksgiving :family_man_woman_boy: :wink: I had one ten years ago, then it got robbed. So I finally pulled the trigger on a 420 deal that brought it down to like 300 usd

10 Likes

I love my mighty and I gave one to two other family members who both like theirs (and they use them as their regular vape). I take the cooling unit off, separate the two halves, and soak them for a bit then rinse and dry and that does a decent job of keeping them clean. I replace screens most often of anything.

4 Likes

I use the Storz and Bickel Plenty, which is their cheaper handheld plug-in, about half the price of the Volcano but an almost identical heating tech. I love it, it’s very simple to fill and empty and clean, and it hits hard with no restriction on the draw. Haven’t tried it with concentrates yet but it will supposedly do that too with the metal mesh pad, I just use it as a bowl size reducer, but might try the dosing pellets that they sell soon since they do the same thing and would probably make me use if more. You can usually find a good code for 20% or more off them on Reddit, I got mine from Cream City Vapes

6 Likes

Sorry, I missed that you said portable in the OP. The Plenty is the most portable plug in vape I know of, but it doesn’t have batteries. I got it so I could bring it to friends houses for sessions.

2 Likes

Also right now Planet of the Vapes has a big sale, the mighty+ for around 300 and the original mighty for 260. It’s not cheap but it’s cheaper than the sticker price of $400. They have other Vapes on sale too.

3 Likes

hi, have been using my Mighty for 3 years now. 2 months after the warranty expired, it didn’t work anymore, it was sent in and I received a brand new Mighty, no message, just sent it! World class the guys from Germany.

5 Likes

@GlassJoeGrows what are you a mind reader. That is the sale I was looking at and getting the filling kit and extra mouthpieces to go with it. My birthday is in a few days looking to treat myself

2 Likes

Love my mighty+ it replaced my mighty after years of abuse.
Check out the bong adapter on planet vape.ca
https://www.planetvape.ca/mighty-and-crafty-water-adapter.html
Crap,currently sold out but worth having around

Edit-
Also want to say an affordable smaller unit more appropriate for single person use are the Solo and Solo2 both great units

4 Likes

Or, maybe think outside the box…

Cheers,
-Grouchy

2 Likes

https://tinymightvape.com/index.php?route=common/home

you’re welcome :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Curious how folks feel about the Mighty + these days. Also is it better to order direct from the manufacturer or a distributor? And what extras would you get with the Mighty +…screens, mouthpieces anything else? Thanks in advance!

3 Likes

I’m planning on getting one, I’d suggest to have a look at extra dosing capsules and the storage caddy (holds 4, airtight).

There’s lots of vendors selling on-line so no issue getting any extra ‘bits and pieces’ sent to you later.

Cheers
G

2 Likes

Funny how my gear interest has gone from light to lightin up :slight_smile:

1 Like