Vaportrail summer 2021

I’m running Unicorn Sherbert again from a clone. It’s the fastest of the 3 Unicorn Sherbert beans I popped.

I also have a new pheno of Cement Shoes.

7 Likes

I’ll be sitting watching this one, good luck!

1 Like

I’ll be watching this one for sure, I got a pack of cement shoes that I have yet to try out.

2 Likes

Sounds like fun, I’ll park and watch the show. :sunglasses: :+1:

and “Happy cake day” next week too :candle: :cake: :partying_face:

Cheers
G

2 Likes

I’ll give it a watch too. Never really seen cult classic gear grown out. Have some hammer of the gods sitting in the fridge

1 Like

Grabbing a seat popcorn, we like pics … frech|nullxnull

2 Likes

Here’s the Unicorn Sherbert right at 2 weeks 12-12

8 Likes

Cement Shoes S1

12 Likes

I’ve also got Triple Durban x Acapulco Gold
From @Instg8ter

6 Likes

I know I said it before but definitely following along now, because I got those from Instg8er too.
Your running half the strains I planned running next after my current plants and clones finish flowering.

2 Likes

Liking the looks of the cement shoes . Beefy stem to carry large buds hopefully.

2 Likes

Looking good! How big is your tent?

2 Likes

Cool-

Feel free to post pictures when you get them growing…

1 Like

Hey there bro-

It’s a 4x4

2 Likes

Week 3 update-

I noticed the tops of Cement Shoes was yellowing slightly last week, so I brewed up some kelp tea, added cal mag, and fish sh!t for their next watering.

Stretch has slowed way down, and I started to notice some trichs.

Decided to brew up some guano. I added high calcium seabird guano, some Jamaican, and indonesian bat guano.
Brewed over night in a bucket with air stone.

Then I dilute it till it looks about right
:white_check_mark:
Then I add cal mag and fish sh!t.

6 Likes

Ahhh summer time, I’ll be here growin wit’cha. Looks like your way ahead of me, so I can kick back and not have to worry about smelling fish sh!t and guano tea. :rofl: it’s extra good to see you, keep being good to yourself.

2 Likes

The funk I smell isn’t coming from the guano bucket-
:grin:

1 Like

Here’s a peek in my flower area-

6 Likes

First shot, cloudspin

Second, Unicorn Sherbert

Third one is Cement Shoes s1

Final shot is Instig8tor triple durban x Acapulco Gold

3 Likes

This run is in bagged soil from the hydro store. I take whatever’s available, since availability varies…

I usually start top dressing Mexican bat guano, when I know I’m interested in the plant in veg.

I top dress high nitrogen seabird guano, and sometimes make a tea during transition.

But, if you plan to make a tea with the high nitrogen seabird guano, you need to brew it longer-

At least 2 days, 3 is better…

I mix 3 gallons of good water, with 3 measured tablespoons high calcium seabird guano, and 3 tablespoons kelp meal in a strainer bag, then airiated over night.

I usually dip the mixture 1/3 on a gallon pitcher then and good water to top off the gallon.

I like to add a table spoon of bat guano to the diluted mixture, depending on the phase,
as well as cal mag plus, and also a healthy dash of fish sh!t…

In transition I like to add high nitrogen seabird guano, early flower, I introduce Jamaican bat guano and increase the dose into mid flower

when I switch over to adding indonesian bat guano, for the final weeks of flowering I dose heavy, through finish with no flush.

2 Likes