Vault Cannabis Seeds Bundle Giveaway with 15 Auto's OR 15 Fem's on our Blog!

Vault Cannabis Seeds Bundle Giveaway with 15 Auto’s OR 15 Fem’s on our Blog!

Hey there, Team Vaulters! We all know you love a promo here at The Vault and get a proper buzz when we see you post about your cannabis seeds winnings across the Socials and Forums.

That’s why we have a multi-breeder bundle of cannabis seeds for you with some cool added extras.

This is a VAULT CANNABIS SEEDS BLOG POST ONLY - entry but there are two prizes you can win.

Good luck everyone!

#TeamVault

12 Likes

Thanks for the chance! @bobgrows @blowdout2269 @Emeraldgreen @carty @pigeonman @shag @kgrim @HighTilliDie @mrgreenthumb @ohno555 @adventuretime86 @raintoday @MikeyMeteor @percyryan66

13 Likes

@The_Vault_Team Thanks for the opportunity to grow Package One >

x10 Strawberry Cheesecake Auto from Barney’s Farm + x1 MikroMachine Auto CBD AND x 4 Strawberry Banana Auto with papers and stickers. + RQS tray (if in UK) + cap + Seedstockers carry bag

I’d definitely grow this outside this year while I’m building a Vegetable garden, will 100% post many photos on here and provide updates.

I’m interested in the Strawberry Bannana & Strawberry Cheesecake, being Autos this would be very helpful in my climate :yum:

@Pigeonman @PineTarBastard @DougDawson @Dirt_Wizard @OhNo555

6 Likes

Just a heads up @cadman I believe this is a blog entry only through the link. Just making sure you don’t miss the chance. If you already did that the carry on and I’ll go stand over here.:rofl::+1:

3 Likes

Thanks for the chance to win!

2 Likes

Loving the entries and comments folks.

1 Like

You get my love regardless, yall always done right by me! Highly recommend :ok_hand: :+1:

1 Like