Vault win Stardog auto by 2fast4buds added a RQS NLauto also

Stardog auto by fastbuds. Day 6 since putting them in

Happy frog soil, hidden harvest 36 watt led, seed from fastbuds won on here from the vault, the Northern Lights from Royal Queen Seeds, from here and the Vault also. The NL is 3 days behind.

11 Likes

It’s a good way to share your prize with us Arriba|nullxnull, always something to learn about the autos, good luck with them … beer3|nullxnull

6 Likes

Transplanted into three gallon PruneX fabric pot. Mix of :grin: :frog:frog soil. Fed House &Gardens once. Watered. Fed with Aptusa, then watered with (silica powder, max microbes) She doing good. Getting a 3&4k mix, full spectrum hidden harvest led and added a white light hlg65 watt.
P.S. not sure how to keep this diary or if I’m doing it right. But a few more pics of the :star: Star :dog2: Dog by 2fast4buds from the vault

4 Likes

Ok everyone. Been a min. This did get a quantum board dropped down on it, barely touched it, burnt a few leafs.
Do think it’s the soil.
Sooo, been fed H&G , she actually been starting to get better but with autos time is of essence.
Won an auto Northern Lights from Royal Queen Seeds along with the :star: :dog2:, ots three days behind this NL, all same feed, under a 315cmh , 31k, 20 inches up, Think she has earned her spot in this journal. The Royal Queen :crown::crown: Northern Lights has been leaf tucked only, last night lst the top few inches down, she doing great. Have had alot of family in hospitals, heaven, few may went the other way. Any advice as to posting , etc, I won’t mind, do enjoy this forum

5 Likes

Started under a 36 watt hidden harvest led , happy :frog: soil, (2 hour drive and only other choice is MG) 3 gallon PruneX fabric pots from trimbuddies. Put the 315cmh in because of the cold, been leaf tucking the NL, fed with House :house_with_garden: &Garden Soil A&B , honeywell 6-8 inch fan for air movement along with a 4 inch inline fan and carbon filter on low, just sitting low blowing towards the top of 2x4 tent. All vents are open so fresh air is always going in, and out, not too much need for my last refill of tnb I have left.
Any and all comments, help, suggestions, are always welcome. I like to learn at least one thing EVERYDAY.
THX for following along. Again I’ve had alot on my plate and still learning this platform so bare with me… :thinking: Sounds bad. :joy:, But did remind me to foliar spray some DRZYMES .
Started lights at 24 on, dropped to 22, may drop to 20 on , 4 off. Seems alot like the number.
Light came from HTG online , 200 bucks, my first light, they sent me a backup bulb, 315 CMH with a Digital greenhouse ballest (8-10 ft cord)
Bulbs are AgroMax, HYPAR , 3000k.
Do have a mars ts1000 but after all these. Been through I think I’ll keep the CMH on them.

2 Likes

Thanks for the details @Jgood. They look very good. Can’t wait to see how they turn out. Keep us posted man. :v:

1 Like

First pic is the Fastbuds :star: :dog2: Star Dog, second is the NL from RQS. Had to be away for a few days, did give them a dose of BudBread, tsp gallon of epsom.

Week before they got a full dose of House and Gardens, then a 1/2 dose , then a watering.
Moved the bigger RoyalQueen NL auto a tad over from under the CMH 315.
Glad the smaller Fastbuds came out of it’s funk , hopefully be really good, don’t expect alot.
Did throw them a dose of fish amino acid and oriental herbal nutrients from max microbes, seemed to help them out alot more. Having mom in hospital and a week long headache, kinda hard to say for certain. FAA and the OHN with a tad of epsom seemed to be the help they needed.
Many Thx to OG and The Vault

3 Likes

Man sounds like you got alot going on. The plants look good. Best wishes to your mom. Headache could be from stress. I know its easier said then done but try to take some you time and relax. Not talking about smoking but if you wanna why not?

2 Likes

Fastbuds :star::dog2: Stardog frosting up​:grin:

2 Likes

RoyalQueen Norther Lights going good,

She should make a nice one how she is doing now, did move her from directly under the cmh315 , was a good move. Happy Growing everyone. Next is water only. These 3 gallon pots are getting dry about every other day. Happy frog soil.

4 Likes

Looking great. Keep it up. Nugz right around the corner!

1 Like

StarDog :star: :dog2: by fastbuds . She short but sure is thick and crystal covered. Week 9. Fed House &Gardens , 2 feeds then when it’s water only day I’ll use cold war organics Bud Bread, Marcos on IG FAA and OHN. So if I forget to feed or it’s missing something the organics will be a backup in the happy frog soil… also gave them a dose of max microbes with the organic, "water only " days. Usually once a week, once every 2 weeks. 3 gallon PruneX fabric pot, happy frog soil, cmh315 at 16-18 inches. Plants are turned daily to get all sides covered with light.

3 Likes

Royal Queen auto Northern Lights auto. She going to be a big one from how she is growing. Second pic shows difference in height and flower formation. The NL just starting.

This is an auto Zombie Duck from :cricket: grasshopper genetics on IG, missed a few post so figured I’d show this one at just 6 1/2 weeks. Stressed it out alot , she stacking great and checked all box’s for an auto, good prices also on them, f2s and Fems in the works now. Happy growing everyone

3 Likes

Shortest I’ve ever grown bit sure is dense and crystal covered. :star: :dog2: Star Dog by 2fast4buds week 10 today. Close, very close, week maybe…

4 Likes

somewhat better pic. Fed House &Gardens, 3 gallon PruneX fabric pots, CMH 315 3k, happy frog soil, max microbes, some water only days gets Marcos FAA and OHN

4 Likes

No room for popcorn buds! You could get away with doing a mean SOG with those. Looks good!

1 Like

If I’d known they would all grow like that it sure would made a good sog. Only had one seed of it. The NL from RQS going to be a nice one. Still watching the trichs on the Stardog, she close…

Here is the Northern Lights from Royal Queen Seeds, starting to fill out,

2 Likes

Looking great!!! :v::peace_symbol::call_me_hand:

1 Like

Thanks. Shortest little one ever but she sure is thick😁 Hopefully The NL will fill out thick also.

1 Like

Oops… Broke a lower one off. So close I’ll water only for a few more days and chop her.

1 Like