Vault's One Love Promo - Win Up-To 25 Seeds + 14% Discount Code (closed)

USA!! More precisely, The Mistake on the Lake! Home of The Drive…The Fumble…The River Fire that wouldn’t go out…and for you history buffs…The Place where Elliot Ness couldn’t find the Torso Murderer OR Win the mayorship!

4 Likes

Hey me too!

Closer to the middle of the state but still here

3 Likes

See I knew I liked you! :wink: Also, I’ve found with everyone from our state, we all can agree on 1 thing…at least we’re not Michigan! (State pride humor, no mean intentions peeps from MI…I love you all too!)

5 Likes

Lol I’ve only ever been that far north Illinois 3 or 4 times… Being from here I tend to never think about going to chicago for anything haha

Though I have family in Morris and Joliet and that’s about as close as I come lol

3 Likes

Queensland, Australia.

4 Likes

United States of America baby!

1 Like

USA.
Thanks for the chance to win some good genetics. Good luck all. Only way some of us can get good beans is from generosity of others. Much appreciated.

3 Likes

U. S. A and looks like #3 from the Blues Brothers birthplace! Hey at least I’m not #2

4 Likes

oleskool830 USA Is this considered my entry? Thanks

oleskool

4 Likes

USA here, in the mitten to be specific. Thanks for the chance at some awesome seeds!

4 Likes

USA. Thanx Team Vault! The breeder list is awesome! Woo whoo

4 Likes

Usa and im a seed junky. maybe even need seeds anonymous. thats why im the seed pop a holic

4 Likes

USA. Thanks Team Vault

2 Likes

Queensland, Australia. :heart:
Good luck to all.
Onya Gary!

3 Likes

@Tinytuttle - is the winner here on Overgrow. You win a Vault goodie bag plus x20 AK59’s from Seedsman. Please PM me for all the info :wink: Thanks to the rest of the world for entering. More to be won very soon. #TeamVault #onelove !

15 Likes

Thanks for the promotion!

1 Like

Woo! Congrats tinytuttle

2 Likes

Congrats @Tinytuttle ! And thanks to the vault for the opportunity.

2 Likes

Sweet Jesus this is crazy! I need to play the million dollar power ball or something A big THANK YOU to @The_Vault_Team and the rest of the team members for this gracious offer! U guys rock!

7 Likes

USA New Yawk…Thanks

2 Likes