Venturi NFT System

Stay tuned… Here is the line up…

25 Likes

Sweet @GrapeApe looking forward to it! I have smoked the Royal Critical before, it was very good!

1 Like

That’s what I’m talking about big dog!

Front row seat :movie_camera: :popcorn:

2 Likes

Thanks…I ordered from @George_The_Vault.I was happy with the process. I ordered from the website. The vault did not know I ordered from them until later.

7 Likes

They’re good about getting stuff out pretty quick

3 Likes

It looks like you selected a nice variety !

I love doing the “seed line-up” picture before a grow…
These were the ones from my first grow.

5 Likes

Wait you actually grow? I thought you just busted chops in the tank. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

13 Likes

Sweet, can’t wait to see your NFT setup.
Loving the sounds of that Bubblegum XL!!

3 Likes

Without pictures, it may as well be soil… :wink:

We need details!! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Worked hard today… Hope to be done by Sunday night.

5 Likes

Sitting at my desk with a note pad ready to take notes. :nerd_face::nerd_face:

2 Likes

Will be dailed in soon…

2 Likes

A few things about venturi… Less is better… I really wanted to use venturi at root zone. It’s just not worth the time invested in grow. So I focused on 20 gal rez. The pump to run nft has a good head height. Got that… That was the easy part. Just double the distance you think you need.

For rez venturi system… all those cool scientific articles super charged airation is very difficult. Point being I made 20 gallon rez sound like the spill way at the lake running wide open to see what my rez would do. I know now I got a good rez… Came up with a simple 120 GPH pump with a hole drilled out for a air line. This works like a charm for me

NFT System is kinda like an Irsh 4 PVC,but with Heath Robinson influences.NFT System is a 4 inch pvc 10 foot long cut in half,a T fitting in the middle. This creates a 12 inch water fall into the rez.

5 Likes

Oh… 120 GPH won’t draw in much air. Air line is attached to air pump. Make a nice moving swirl in the rez…

3 Likes

I used to love checking out Heath’s setups back in the day, the dude is a genius

1 Like

I’m not going to run trees tho…will run short plants…

2 Likes

This thread needs more pictures :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Soaked some seeds Friday night. I placed them in medium Sunday night.Them heads should be popping up soon.

1 Like

Im beginning to wonder if we’re being scammed?? :wink:

Baby Steps Homezez…I have to build everything…Here a pic to keep yall comfy… Will have to switch out those hose clamps

4 Likes