Vertebrata's No-Till Cabinet #1

Damn not sure how I missed this thread ! I love these styles of grow… welcome to OG bro!

2 Likes

@Gpaw Thanks for the patience! These days are being very busy with college works :grimacing:

About biochar, yes it’s a very very good additive for the soil, it helps a lot the microlife!! Put it in your list to buy :stuck_out_tongue: Or make your own if you have space and materials!!! :rofl: :sun_with_face:

Thanks for the visit man!! :blush:

1 Like

@Tinytuttle Thank you very much for coming!!! I’m a little absent from the diary because the plants are in another house and i have only seen them through photos, it’s very “discouraging”. :sleepy:

Thanks again :blush: :blush:

2 Likes

[CLARIFICATION NOTE] I know it’s been a long time since I’ve posted anything here in the diary. But just to make a final point, I currently live with 4 other students, and not all of them accepted the idea of ​​continuing cultivating, since in our country cultivation is still prohibited and subject to jail. So, out of respect for them, I stopped cultivating since the beginning of 2021. I hope to graduate from college this year and next year, get a master’s degree, live alone, and go back to cultivating. :v: :smile:

8 Likes

Please refrain from bickering in an open thread.
If you two must tussle, do so in PMs only.
Thanks

5 Likes

Hello Vertebrata,
It’s sad you dont growing more. I’m cheering for your back!!
I talking with you in a instagram, you suggested to me this forum and only now I could start publish here.
Regards

Orgânico é tudo de bom!!
Saudações brazucas de um colega biólogo!
Abraço

1 Like