Vertical Colosseums

Just wondering if anyone’s running these systems nowadays. They were state of the Art way back when. Anyone with pics and a good story is welcome!

For those that may be wondering.

8 Likes

At your service with a link:
https://www.icmag.com/forum/marijuana-growing/vertical-colosseum-growing/187339-indoor-vertical-grow-systems-101

Today I like to call what gramps and I do the out door colosseum, I know, no hydro, but sounds cool.

This looks like an excellent method.

Archaic Lighting…lol

5 Likes

Def sounds cool! I always wanted to run one of these but now with the way technology has moved, I’m steering farther and farther away. Maybe I’ll do it for nostalgia one of these days!

1 Like

I wonder if you end up with lop sided buds with foxtails.!?

2 Likes

I would think part of your job when you are inside admiring the bitches would be to give them a little twirl every so often.

1 Like

Remember the horizontal coliseum type unit that ran continuously around the light ?

3 Likes

Yepp ive seen that system and roto grow in action 7 day veg max then kick donkey buds everywhere. Dialed in with right strain and still keep up with the times

4 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

They used to have those in my local hydro store. Cost a small fortune as I recall. I never saw one with cannabis growing in it.

5 Likes

I made a micro coliseum once, it was 30 clones running perpetual with hand watering. It was a PITA. With LEDs, there isn’t as much of an advantage of vertical growing.

2 Likes

I’ve never seen this before .

2 Likes