Vertical farming @Ttystikk

Shazam! Cool-
Now to figure out how to post a pic…

6 Likes

28 Likes

You got me impressed now! I never seen anything of the likes, maybe @ReikoX has done something like that…

3 Likes

Wow man so inspiring… We will be talking indeed sending you a pm

:thumbsup: :raised_hands: :clap:

2 Likes

This is a design I’ve been working on for years. I designed the lights, the RDWC, the trellis panels, the grow environment is controlled with water cooled air handlers… The list of goodies is endless!

Ask me anything lol

5 Likes

Not like that, but I do have the dual 150-watt CMH cab with vertical bulbs and screens. I’ll try and snap a few pictures this weekend and post them up here.

3 Likes

I have seen this sort of application with tomatoes, but not the ganja.

Very Interesting!

4 Likes

Hey @Ttystikk once you get a few more posts you’ll be able to post more than one pic at a time, small pro tip, if you upload a bunch they don’t seem to upload in order so take advantage of the preview pane on the right :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Good to see ol @Ttystikk around here.
Love your vert style brother.

Welcome to OG

Stay hazed
Jake

3 Likes

yes i think maybe they all begin loading simultaneously and appear in the order it finishes uploading.

@Ttystikk i’d like to see more pictures of your setup. do you only have lights on the 1 wall?

2 Likes

I’m playing with configurations. At the moment I have the trellis in the middle and lights on both sides.

2 Likes

what kind of light is that??

1 Like

The ones in his pic are Watercooled cobs with lenses.

IIRC he’s switched to Quantum boards too.

2 Likes

That’s crazy how is the yield growing like this

He runs a lot of plants. I remember reading results up to 2lbs per plant, (keep in mind he veg for 3 months to fill up the wall) and as low as 8 zips per plant.

Digging through his thread on another forum I found what his lights are.

3 Likes

@jellypowered has it right. Each module is four 72V CXB3590 chips driven in series by a Meanwell hlg185-c700b chips. Total draw from the wall is 225W per module. Four modules per 4’ x 6’ trellis panel.

5 Likes

Here is my Dual 150-watt CMH cab, each area is 30"x30"x30".

Flower side has six plants each set of two is three weeks apart.

The veg side has two freshly transplanted clones, a cloner, and some seedlings.

15 Likes

Nice setup! I don’t run so many plants anymore; my focus has changed to maximize the yields I can get with just 12 stems in the house, the maximum allowed without documents.

At the moment I’m pulling about 1.5lb per plant. I think I can double that. I get rooted babies, grow them for 2 months and then flower them for two more, all in batches of three. That way I get a monthly crop of three plants. The stretch goal is ten pounds from three plants monthly. I think it’s very possible, it will just take careful plant management.

As I get this working properly, I’ll be sure to keep everyone up to date with pics and discussion. Honestly, I don’t know of many people growing multi pound plants indoors. Most grow sea of green style or screen of green, topping out around one pound per plant and usually far less.

Frankly, sea of green is likely to return larger yields per watt but I have plant count limits to accommodate. This explains my approach.

12 Likes

I cant wait to see some of your techniques. I’m barely getting 1/2 - 1 oz per plant. Remember the cabinet is only 30x30x30.

2 Likes

Oh yeah those are some big boi numbers bro… Happy to see it dialed in and producing! How much did that light wall cost you?

1 Like