Vertical farming @Ttystikk

Just had a little flick through looking good Jedi master. Lavate las manos. (American Dad reference from Steve in a meth lab) you are magic @Ttystikk how long you been running vert now bro been a while hasnt it

2 Likes

@anon58740919 yes, I’ve been doing it for quite a few years now. Thanks for the kind words!

I learn something new with every run, even now.

3 Likes

@GreenCaciqueHawaii hey there! I noticed you went through my thread and liked a bunch of my posts. I’m happy to talk shop, answer questions, shoot the shit… Give me a shout!

3 Likes

Yes is an interesting method the one you are using i was thinking before growing about it, but i started like 7 months ago finishing my second grow starting the first one, but definitely, i will put.the test the method it looks like more practical way to use the trellis net, i have problems with the back can’t bent, so this is great way for me to finally work on a trellis net

2 Likes

This method is a huge back saver, among other advantages.

1 Like

Ready for some closeups?

Hillbilly Hobby

10 Likes

Blue Cheese

9 Likes

Tahoe OG

13 Likes

These girls are around 40 days in, but definitely getting there.

2 Likes

Finally some pics up in here lol :joy:

You missed me last week I was in Colorado lol

3 Likes

Hi @Ttystikk. First of all Id like to congratulate to your grow. Very inspirational! Really great looking! :slight_smile:

My question - Do you think that it would good idea/possible to grow verticaly in my grow tent? My tent is 2,5x2,5x6 feet. I Have some vision but not sure if it would work. I guess I would run two plants in 3 galon pots on the left side and grow them through vertical net like you. And I would build 480w solstrip Light on the opposite side. The Light would be 2x5 feet big.

Have you ever thoth about something like that? :slight_smile: Thanks for any advice! :slight_smile: keep growing! :muscle:

2 Likes

No, you missed me! You totally should have gotten in touch brother! I would have been glad to meet you, give you a tour…

3 Likes

Your idea should work. I think you won’t need quite so much light. 300-400W should be plenty.

2 Likes

It is good to see how other people grow vertically. Personally, I am limited by number of plants, power AND space so I am always interested in more efficient methods.

2 Likes

We are trying to cultivate a business relationship with some new customers out there so I should be in the area more than once every couple of years :slight_smile: I’ll hit you up next time I’m headed your way!

1 Like

May I ask what sort of business?

2 Likes

Sure, I wholesale off lease copy machines. I buy them from lease return centers and sell them to other retailers.

Looking for new copier dealers (we deal mostly in Kyocera copiers) to expand my clientele.

2 Likes

I’ll be happy to discuss this with you in detail. I run a consulting business and I’m developing equipment to do this very thing at both small and large scale.

1 Like

I would also be happy to chat. Although I am interested in new methods, I think I have made a fairly efficient setup for the space etc I have. What really helped is making my own doser which I hope to bring to market in the next two years, which is the one piece of equipment I simply could not manage without these days. Now I can micro-manage it when I am hundreds of miles away.

2 Likes

Ooooo! Tell me more!

1 Like